WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg will win and add some legitimacy to that garbage championship
I think a 50 year old that can't wrestle more than 2 minutes even in his prime does the opposite.

It needs someone who isn't a part timer to hold it.
I'd like Jericho to drop the US title before Mania, beat Owens at Mania. Have it until the next PPV, lose it to Owens then go off TV. Have Finn come back and feud with Owens over the title he never lost

I'd like Jericho to drop the US title before Mania, beat Owens at Mania. Have it until the next PPV, lose it to Owens then go off TV. Have Finn come back and feud with Owens over the title he never lost
I would also have this happen.

Hopefully they are bringing back NXT Owens though. The brutal Owens, not the cowardly Owens that we've had.

I would also have this happen.

Hopefully they are bringing back NXT Owens though. The brutal Owens, not the cowardly Owens that we've had.
The Kevin Owens that turned on Chris Jericho reminded me a lot of the Kevin Steen that turned on El Generico in ROH. It's been great so far.

Age and workrate don't legitimise championships. Wrestlers who draw legitimise championships (like Goldberg).
And then when he doesn't compete at all in his one, maybe two appearances on Raw between Fastlane and Mania...

Age and workrate don't legitimise championships. Wrestlers who draw legitimise championships (like Goldberg).
Give the guys who bust their ass all year the opportunity to be in big matches.

Look at a few years ago the majority of people wanted Daniel Bryan as world champ. Sure Batista could "draw" vs Orton but it's not the right thing to do long term. Daniel Bryan was completely made after that Mania triple threat.

It's Kevin Owens time. The last 2 weeks have been a step in the right direction. He needs to retain the title and beat Jericho at Mania.

At the end of the day it's business and one that is making money no matter how much you think something should be. WM is the big one, they want to get as many people watching as they can and Brock vs Goldberg fighting for the title will do that because they draw. You can hate it all you like but you'll still be watching it. Can't always have everything the way you want it to be or how you think it should be.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day it's business and one that is making money no matter how much you think something should be. WM is the big one, they want to get as many people watching as they can and Brock vs Goldberg fighting for the title will do that because they draw. You can hate it all you like but you'll still be watching it. Can't always have everything the way you want it to be or how you think it should be.
Just make Goldberg vs Brock a No DQ match or something. People are not going to refuse to watch if it's not for the title.

Also if it's about making money. You still have that match and then you have Owens vs Jericho for the title and give Owens his moment and make him more of a draw. Goldberg isn't going to make WWE much money in a few years time. Owens could for the next 10+ years.

Just make Goldberg vs Brock a No DQ match or something. People are not going to refuse to watch if it's not for the title.

Also if it's about making money. You still have that match and then you have Owens vs Jericho for the title and give Owens his moment and make him more of a draw. Goldberg isn't going to make WWE much money in a few years time. Owens could for the next 10+ years.

Goldberg won't leave Mania as the champ, and if it is Brock then we may finally get the long teased Owens/Brock fight.

Owens can have a Mania match with Jericho which he will win as Jericho is full time and then move onto main eventing a following PPV to get his title back, at most it's a month lay off from being champ.

Goldberg won't leave Mania as the champ, and if it is Brock then we may finally get the long teased Owens/Brock fight.

Owens can have a Mania match with Jericho which he will win as Jericho is full time and then move onto main eventing a following PPV to get his title back, at most it's a month lay off from being champ.
We can still have Owens vs Lesnar later with Owens as champ.

We can still have Owens vs Lesnar later with Owens as champ.

Probably bigger for him to beat Lesnar to win the title back.

This. Even if it isn't Owens it's going to be a guy who can benefit from it, possibly Stroman. People only see the negatives.
Unless of course they keep Roman face and put him over Brock.

If he's heel by then would people feel differently ?
I'd say so, but because it's Roman even if everyone gets the heel turn they want, they'll still probably complain about him.

Roman at this point is a lost cause unless they revamp him completely. New music, new attire, new gimmick, even new moveset.

I'd say so, but because it's Roman even if everyone gets the heel turn they want, they'll still probably complain about him.

Roman at this point is a lost cause unless they revamp him completely. New music, new attire, new gimmick, even new moveset.
They probably will which is sad because he is talented and would be an amazing heel. I think the moveset is ok but they should let him do more which he is capable of doing. Personally i think he'd be better off on SD where the talent pool isn't as deep.

They probably will which is sad because he is talented and would be an amazing heel. I think the moveset is ok but they should let him do more which he is capable of doing. Personally i think he'd be better off on SD where the talent pool isn't as deep.
I'm not saying his moveset is bad, just that people associate the superman punch and spear etc. with Roman and the pavlovian response is to boo.

He needs to change everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back