WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE is predictable

Don't know how you can say this. So much has changed so quickly.

12 months ago, did you know WWE would bring back Goldberg and have him destroy Brock?
12 months ago, did you know AJ Styles would have a brilliant WWE Title reign?
12 months ago, did you know Bray Wyatt would finally become champion?
12 months ago, did you know Samoa Joe would debut as a monster and look like being a big part of a new Authority stable?
Even 2 weeks ago, did you know Bayley would become Women's champ before Mania?

If you say you predicted any of these, you're a liar.

I'd say so, but because it's Roman even if everyone gets the heel turn they want, they'll still probably complain about him.

Roman at this point is a lost cause unless they revamp him completely. New music, new attire, new gimmick, even new moveset.

Can this "The fans are assholes" copout for WWE's failures please * off? I've never seen anything else where the audience is habitually blamed for everything.

Can this "The fans are assholes" copout for WWE's failures please **** off? I've never seen anything else where the audience is habitually blamed for everything.
It wasn't meant to be like that. It's definitely WWE's fault for shoving him down our throats and for booking him the way they have.

I never blamed the fans. I'm just saying that even if they turn Roman heel, fans will still complain. Mainly because I don't see them booking Roman any better even if he is heel, and because Roman now is past the point of being salvaged.

Thinking ahead though, say he drops to Oldberg, then Oldberg drops to Lesnar at WM.. then what? We have a part timer champ again? Would prefer the focus on Brock v Oldberg to be on the rivalry they've developed. Reckon they need to keep it on KO and do something else with it at WM.

All they want at WM is Big Crowd and Lot of People buying WWE Network for it.

I say IF Brock or Goldberg are Champ. They could drop at the next Raw PPV at the Latest

All they want at WM is Big Crowd and Lot of People buying WWE Network for it.

I say IF Brock or Goldberg are Champ. They could drop at the next Raw PPV at the Latest
WM will be big anyway, it's like the Melbourne Cup or the AFL GF... people watch. Shitty booking or no shitty booking. It just makes zero sense for the sake of the 'grand daddy of em all'

WM will be big anyway, it's like the Melbourne Cup or the AFL GF... people watch. Shitty booking or no shitty booking. It just makes zero sense for the sake of the 'grand daddy of em all'

Yep Brock v Goldberg draws anyhow and is even less interesting if over a title as everyone with half a clue know Goldberg is no chance of winning. Leave the belt with Owens and let's see how he does on his own. I think he will be just fine. Is not his fault he has Steph/HHH/Jericho completely overshadowing his current reign.

Lolwut o_O

unnamed.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back