WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane is a joke. The ego of these guys are outta control. Those punches haha he's pathetic. Put anyone vs Taker last year you have a star. Get Ambrose jumping off things you have a star. Nope we'll have McMahon dominate the champion for most of the year and have AJ booed. The crowd was dead for shane. Pathetic.

The rest of Smackdown quality. Miz is goat. Tag match was epic.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk
Would have liked Strowman destroying Undertaker at WrestleMania.

Maryse with black hair.

tumblr_inline_mnznngT9KH1qz4rgp.gif

I'm almost certain that Roman is going to beat Taker so they can tout the whole "only two people who have ever beaten Taker at Wrestlemania" angle when he'll be going over Bork for the title afterwards

Seriously what's going happen with Strowman?

He'll be back in the action after WrestleMania once Triple H, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Shane McMahon (wrasslin version), John Cena and Chris Jericho * off again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus he's congratulating a HEEL tag team when he's supposed to be a FACE.

tbf the usos acknowledged him on talking smack as well

Personally, I don't mind stuff like this. The heel/face dynamic shouldn't be some kind of dividing line across the board, where faces only support faces or heels only heels.

Imagine the Authors of pain interfering in the Taker vs Roman match costing Taker the win and turning Roman heel, would not only be one of the biggest moments ever but would automatically elevate AOP to all star level having them in a stable with Roman.

Taker lost like this some how with Roman turning heel it's a great result.

I feel like with SD we are seeing a great era that most of us will look back on in a year or two and go "oh hey remember when AJ ... oh hey remember when Miz and Maryse.." so reckon we should drink it in and enjoy it whilst we have it!

Also.. Maryse is turning into a Bay 13esque troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back