WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinder has been given an opportunity and done very well with it, good promos and matches why the hate?
Seems an unnatural rise to the top

So will Jinder have a Long or Short Reign as WWE Champion?
I'm tipping a short, will lose it to Orton. Got to get Ortons title numbers up to equal Flair and Cena. So that either Cena or Orton can become the WWE highest title reign holder at next years Wrestlemania.
*Not a spoiler just my thoughts as to what could happen*

One of the very best heel champs. The cabinet was great!
I know that he had a long title reign, but found his run rather bland personally. I rate his reign along side the Honky Tonk Mans intercontinental championship reign. Long and pointless.

I just used to watch the PPV DVDs when they came out, rather than watching Raw and Smackdown. I still remember the Bogey Man feud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWE is loading up the card for the June 13th episode of SmackDown in New Orleans.

The three main events are all rematches from Backlash, with two of them being title matches. Randy Orton will challenge for Jinder Mahal's WWE Championship after dropping the title to him at Backlash and Kevin Owens will defend his United States Championship against AJ Styles. Owens retained the title by countout against Styles at Backlash.

In the third match set for the show, Shinsuke Nakamura and Dolph Ziggler will again face off. Nakamura made his televised main roster in-ring debut by defeating Ziggler last night.

The episode of SmackDown in New Orleans will also be the go-home show for the brand's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
-------------------------
seems odd to give away those matches on the go-home show before the PPV. Maybe have a 3 way for the WWE Title with Rusev. Then the 4 participants in the other 2 matches are in MITB, OR make at least one of them a MITB qualifying match?

WWE is loading up the card for the June 13th episode of SmackDown in New Orleans.

The three main events are all rematches from Backlash, with two of them being title matches. Randy Orton will challenge for Jinder Mahal's WWE Championship after dropping the title to him at Backlash and Kevin Owens will defend his United States Championship against AJ Styles. Owens retained the title by countout against Styles at Backlash.

In the third match set for the show, Shinsuke Nakamura and Dolph Ziggler will again face off. Nakamura made his televised main roster in-ring debut by defeating Ziggler last night.

The episode of SmackDown in New Orleans will also be the go-home show for the brand's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
-------------------------
seems odd to give away those matches on the go-home show before the PPV. Maybe have a 3 way for the WWE Title with Rusev. Then the 4 participants in the other 2 matches are in MITB, OR make at least one of them a MITB qualifying match?

Sounds like a Shorten Versioned of Backlash and Probably Simmlar Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back