WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to know is are things really as bleak as they seem or are we all living off of how great the past eras were and expecting too much today?

No, it's not us. WWE is objectively s**t. And it's not the wrestlers fault. Vince McMahon has become George Lucas and Zombie Simpsons rolled into one.

It's a shame TNA never stole Jericho & Edge when they apparently had the chance. The whole thing could be a lot different now because WWE would've had to try.

Jericho and Edge wouldn't have gone to TNA. Jericho had been WWE Champion (and WWE's WCW Champion) before it started and Edge was on the path to being a main eventer. They got Christian because Vince McMahon viewed him as a reliable midcarder but nothing more.

No, it's not us. WWE is objectively s**t. And it's not the wrestlers fault. Vince McMahon has become George Lucas and Zombie Simpsons rolled into one.

Jericho and Edge wouldn't have gone to TNA. Jericho had been WWE Champion (and WWE's WCW Champion) before it started and Edge was on the path to being a main eventer. They got Christian because Vince McMahon viewed him as a reliable midcarder but nothing more.
Agreed WWE is s**t but I don't think Vince retiring/dying will solve that.

Edge and Jericho wouldn't have gone? But both considered it at least.

Agreed WWE is s**t but I don't think Vince retiring/dying will solve that.

WWE will have a breath of fresh air after he dies as there won't be an out of touch old man running it with an iron first.

Edge and Jericho wouldn't have gone? But both considered it at least.

They "considered it" to get a payrise from WWE. Like Brock Lesnar pretends he'll go back to UFC.

Best manager (and also funny heel commentator) of all time. Only Heyman and Cornette are near him IMO.
Thought for a moment you were talking commentators. Not managers. He was right up there as a manager seeing the warrior in a weasel suit was gold! . In the top two of the best heel commentators. Him and Jesse "the body" were great in that heel role.

Brisbane results from the RAW house show are identical to all the privies ones in Syd, Melb & NZ.

Right down to Rtruth and Ambrose making the saving and Kurt making it a special 6 man tag match.

Once again, insulting and ridiculous.
Gets to a point where you actually start to feel sorry for the talent having to perform the same lazy, sterile, boring and predictable s**t every night.

Brisbane results from the RAW house show are identical to all the privies ones in Syd, Melb & NZ.

Right down to Rtruth and Ambrose making the saving and Kurt making it a special 6 man tag match.

I am pretty sure the Results be the Exact Same

I guess Vince doesn't know it's not 1997 but 2017. Results get shown. Bring back kayfabe.

s**t. I'm in San Fransisco atm and had no idea WWE were in the area until 15 minutes ago. Too late for the 1hr+ trip to San Jose and tomorrow when SD is about 20 minutes from my hotel I'll be at a baseball game:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The benefits of never once paying for wwe network (hence have multiple email accounts in use):
The random desperado "please come back for free" emails I get randomally..

IMG_6977.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back