WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is going on with Dolph Ziggler? It's actually disgraceful what they've done with him. In 2013 when he won the world title he was the most popular star in wwe and his performance at survivor series 2014 was legendary. Another top wwe talent buried!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf is going on with Dolph Ziggler? It's actually disgraceful what they've done with him. In 2013 when he won the world title he was the most popular star in wwe and his performance at survivor series 2014 was legendary. Another top wwe talent buried!

Total Disrespect. I would not Blame Dolph asking for his Release

He pissed of Triple H in some way.

I doubt he can come back from this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He pissed of Triple H in some way.

I doubt he can come back from this.

Well he is Stuffed Then. Just be Doing Nothing at all. Huge Waste of Talent by the WWE

Good question. Ball dropped with him numerous times. If he can hack living in Japan he should try to join NJPW or even NOAH. They love great workers who tell stories in the ring.

Good question. Ball dropped with him numerous times. If he can hack living in Japan he should try to join NJPW or even NOAH. They love great workers who tell stories in the ring.

Where they Actually Wrestle

survivor series plans that leads to big mania match rumor
so according to meltzer they are building towards a wwe four horsewomen vs mma four horsewomen match at survivor series and will end with charlotte vs ronda rousey at mania

so according to meltzer they are building towards a wwe four horsewomen vs mma four horsewomen match at survivor series and will end with charlotte vs ronda rousey at mania
Def seems that way.

Would be interesting and adds another story to the womens division than just the titles (which is all it is at the moment)

and hopefully out of that we get
Bayley vs Sasha. Just rehash the Bret-Owen elimination from Survivor Series 1993. Hell, you can do the Bret/Owen vs Quebecers finish in a tag match too. Just play up the Bayley injury, and we're set. I know both of them are lukewarm at the moment, but it shouldn't be that hard to get crowds re-invested. (only risk is them choosing the 'wrong' one to support)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cesaroteeth.jpg

Hey, just looking online for the dates of shows in January and it looks like there isn't really much announced, when will that stuff be announced? Just looking for live shows, RAW etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back