WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top notch episode of SD. Every segment went somewhere and served a longer purpose. In all honesty, as much as I liked Ellsworth getting his (short-lived) revenge, best moment was Orton switching sides. I had hoped that was where this was going.

Props to the continuation of the IC feud as well. Miz is absolutely going to be a commentator when he retires.

Think she is Quite Ugly Actually

tumblr_o9k6czWcjI1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

I guess they could always "borrow" Asuka or Mickie James for one night only...
That would be pretty amazing, would put Smackdown even further over the top of Raw.

Stephanie: "What's that Shane? You couldn't even get a women's team together for Survivor Series? You're pathetic! Here at raw we celebrate the Women's Revolution that I single handedly started."

Foley: "That's right Stephanie. You're always right! The women on raw are making history and trending on twitter. Meanwhile Daniel and Shane don't even have five women for Survivor Series!"

Shane: "Well actually, we do in fact have a woman for our team."

Bryan: "Introducing Smackdown's 5th team member..."

*Lights out*

*Asuka's music*

*Asuka murders everyone, including her own team and the four GM's*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both shows are horrible. Just pure garbage.
Bayley doing jobber matches.
Ellsworth main eventing.
Goldberg vs Lesnar.
It's utter s**t.

Have to agree, the same matches happening every week. Used to watch Raw and Smackdown every week, now I just fast forward and watch little bits. I don't want to watch jobbers every week

Thought it was Pathetic by the Fans to Hijack the Brock/Heyman Angle

It was Lesnar's home freaking town for God's sake. They didn't help but the dumb asses booking could have probably picked a better place to try turn him heel. Better yet he should have attacked Goldberg after his promo last week

It was Lesnar's home freaking town for God's sake. They didn't help but the dumb asses booking could have probably picked a better place to try turn him heel. Better yet he should have attacked Goldberg after his promo last week

Do we really need them to touch before the match? Save a little bit of intrigue.

Do we really need them to touch before the match? Save a little bit of intrigue.

If we want Lesnar to be treated like a heel and make the most of what was actually a surprisingly good 'face' promo from Goldberg? Hell yes Brock attacking last week helps more than fueding via promo of someone else while only one of the two are even in the building.

I honestly believe at SS the crowd will turn on goldberg pretty much the same way they did on raw even worse. Especially as brock represented canada in his last ufc fight and toronto dont like goldberg as it is. This match has massive flop written all over it, will be ridiculously funny to see it flop and i believe at the moment its looking that way

I honestly believe at SS the crowd will turn on goldberg pretty much the same way they did on raw even worse. Especially as brock represented canada in his last ufc fight and toronto dont like goldberg as it is. This match has massive flop written all over it, will be ridiculously funny to see it flop and i believe at the moment its looking that way

drink for every time the announce team calls Canada "Bizarroworld".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back