WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellsworth turned a one time squash match into 2 years of money well done to him and now his Indy bookings will sky rocket

Survivor series change
paige will be the 5th member of survivor series women’s match and not Natalya according too dirt sheets

tenor.gif

...and Mojo Rawley still has a job there. * this company. :thumbsdown:

Ellsworth turned a one time squash match into 2 years of money well done to him and now his Indy bookings will sky rocket

Survivor series change
paige will be the 5th member of survivor series women’s match and not Natalya according too dirt sheets

Geez what's gone on there ?
Injured ?

Big fall to go from champ to off the card in 5 days

Injured ?

Mahal did it in 12 days so it's not ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Survivor series change
Dont know why the hate for James.

You need characters and he was a good one.

Meamwhile we have lifeless talentless hacks like Baron, Jinder and Mojo.

To be fair Baron and Jinder have been improving every week. Mojo not so much.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I think he showed he could/would be a good heel manager too. And he fits the cartoon villain look to (no chin thing and generally an ugly mofo) too. Wasted opportunity. Could be great for Mahal or some other heel not necessarily great on the mic or confident out of the ring.

Injured ?

Not sure they just see more money in the replacement. Vince backflips all the time so it’s hardly confirmed

Dont know why the hate for James.

You need characters and he was a good one.

Meamwhile we have lifeless talentless hacks like Baron, Jinder and Mojo.

To be fair Baron and Jinder have been improving every week. Mojo not so much.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He was utter s**t. You are deadest kidding about this ******* sh*tstain.

I think he showed he could/would be a good heel manager too. And he fits the cartoon villain look to (no chin thing and generally an ugly mofo) too. Wasted opportunity. Could be great for Mahal or some other heel not necessarily great on the mic or confident out of the ring.

I can't laud his wrestling ability but he played a reasonably interesting character and acted better than some of the steroid abusers.

Is that black guy who just smiles and does backflips still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back