WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn wouldn't be facing each other ever again...

WWE-WWF-the-rock-rolling-eyes-reaction-1394701851l.gif

Owens going over clean and without even hooking the leg completely buries Zayn. I'm not a fan of either but what a way to make one of your upper mid carders look insanely weak.

Owens should've cheated to win given he was hurt before the match. Would've actually given him heat as well

Owens going over clean and without even hooking the leg completely buries Zayn. I'm not a fan of either but what a way to make one of your upper mid carders look insanely weak.

Owens should've cheated to win given he was hurt before the match. Would've actually given him heat as well

Zayn has been Totally Buried since the Brand Extensions:'(

Could Reigns drop the US Title Tonight to Y2J so he could win the Universal Title and Not Both?
Nah Owens will come down, accidentally distract Jericho and cost him the match
Zayn has been Totally Buried since the Brand Extensions:'(
Pretty much but that was a terrible choice tonight

They have to establish the odds Romanation will overcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allegedly Mauro Ranallo isn't getting a new contract when his current one expires in a few weeks. Tom Phillips will be replacing him and that was why he sat at the desk at TLC.

Allegedly Mauro Ranallo isn't getting a new contract when his current one expires in a few weeks. Tom Phillips will be replacing him and that was why he sat at the desk at TLC.
He has been on commentary for a few weeks now though

Happy with that. Ranallo was bit of a Let Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back