WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact he is even in a title match wwe ring is an insult to anyone who has ever stepped into the squared circle.
That's a bit far. He is playing up a character he is good at and for a while the crowd got behind. He is just hanging around a little bit too much around the world title

So does that mean that dude still has a title shot?
giphy.gif

Since AJ Styles is legit injured and can't compete, he should've done the honourable thing and give the belt to Ellsworth by default. He's already cleanly lost to him 3 times, and for Styles to maintain any shred of dignity that he has and not lose to Ellsworth cleanly for a 4th consecutive time, he should allow the number 1 contender to have the opportunity to defend the title with honour.

https://aussiefootyforums.com/images/users-images/2016/08/WWE/Screenshot-2016-09-13-23.57.23.png

Hand over the belt, AJ. :cool:

inb4smarkjimmiesrustled :p

giphy.gif

Since AJ Styles is legit injured and can't compete, he should've done the honourable thing and give the belt to Ellsworth by default. He's already cleanly lost to him 3 times, and for Styles to maintain any shred of dignity that he has and not lose to Ellsworth cleanly for a 4th consecutive time, he should allow the number 1 contender to have the opportunity to defend the title with honour.

https://aussiefootyforums.com/images/users-images/2016/08/WWE/Screenshot-2016-09-13-23.57.23.png

Smarks are on the Elsworth train more than any other group .

giphy.gif

That be worse then. When David Arquette won the WCW Title

Whilst I would have liked Jericho to win the US title, it would have increased likelihood of Reigns winning Universal title so not all bad. Its just a shame they chose to job Jericho to him, I fear the match at the PPV will end in a DQ or something so Reigns gets another shot at the Rumble.

Ideal scenario is Jericho wins the Rumble then fights Owens at Mania and Reigns can have some shitty mid card match with Braun Strowman

As for Smackdown, hope AJ isn't too badly hurt, one of the few good things left on Smackdown

That be worse then. When David Arquette won the WCW Title
giphy.gif

I'm not sure how Ellsworth winning the WWE title (and hopefully uniting both major belts) is worse than Arquette winning the WCW title. Arquette is a D-grade actor with no wrestling experience who was promoting his crappy movie Ready to Rumble at the time. Ellsworth is an actual professional wrestler who is more over than anyone else on the roster, has more charisma and better mic skills than most of the locker room and also runs his own wrestling promotion. Arquette had no business winning a major title, let alone being in the ring.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure how Ellsworth winning the WWE title (and hopefully uniting both major belts) is worse than Arquette winning the WCW title. Arquette is a D-grade actor with no wrestling experience who was promoting his crappy movie Ready to Rumble at the time. Ellsworth is an actual professional wrestler who is more over than anyone else on the roster, has more charisma and better mic skills than most of the locker room and also runs his own wrestling promotion. Arquette had no business winning a major title, let alone being in the ring.

How he is Over is Beyond Me. I find him pretty Pathetic and I don't really give a Stuff about him and this Stupid Storyline he is in.

You say that Styles gives Ellsworth the Title. That just makes a Joke of the WWE Title

How he is Over is Beyond Me. I find him pretty Pathetic and I don't really give a Stuff about him and this Stupid Storyline he is in.

You say that Styles gives Ellsworth the Title. That just makes a Joke of the WWE Title
He's over because he's not Roman Reigns. :p

More specifically, he's over because he doesn't look like anyone else on the roster: a scrawny guy with bleach-blonde slicked back mohawk and no chin. He's also over because he his figure and mannerisms realistically resemble an underdog, something that Vince McMahon fails to understand what an underdog actually is... *cough* Cena *cough* Reigns *cough* Someone who looks like he's never entered a wrestling ring is going to more over as a sympathetic face that the general audience can relate to (because he looks like them I guess) than roided up superhero wannabes portraying the same gimmick.

Styles handing the belt over to Ellsworth is just me in kayfabe mode. It's just a work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back