WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's over because he's not Roman Reigns. :p

More specifically, he's over because he doesn't look like anyone else on the roster: a scrawny guy with bleach-blonde slicked back mohawk and no chin. He's also over because he his figure and mannerisms realistically resemble an underdog, something that Vince McMahon fails to understand what an underdog actually is... *cough* Cena *cough* Reigns *cough* Someone who looks like he's never entered a wrestling ring is going to more over as a sympathetic face that the general audience can relate to (because he looks like them I guess) than roided up superhero wannabes portraying the same gimmick.

Styles handing the belt over to Ellsworth is just me in kayfabe mode. It's just a work. ;)

He is Different but I just can't Believe he could beat any of the Bigger Guys. They look like they would eat him for Breakfast.

I never Wrestled before but I still see Ellsworth being in the Main Event is just Laughable. He is a Midcarder at Best

Plus Ellsworth's promo and character work has been excellent.
Pretty much this. He has been somewhat interesting to watch and I've enjoyed seeing how Ambrose would use him to get under AJ's skin. Now Ellsworth has gotten an ego about him and thinks he can beat AJ. Once AJ is cleared I'm use Ellsworth will move on from him into a solo program with Ambrose

Kalisto vs. Baron Corbin again?

WWE-WWF-the-rock-rolling-eyes-reaction-1394701851l.gif

How I feel with Sasha v Charlotte AGAIN. Someone new challenging for the belt would be nice. Those 2 have gone as far as they can and their feud is stale.

Bayley is Eugene

I see Cena, HHH, Hogan, Austin and Eugene in her.

How I feel with Sasha v Charlotte AGAIN. Someone new challenging for the belt would be nice. Those 2 have gone as far as they can and their feud is stale.

Really, really wish they'd stop giving Charlotte the McMahon family-length promos. She's nowhere near good enough to fill the time and make it entertaining.

Really, really wish they'd stop giving Charlotte the McMahon family-length promos. She's nowhere near good enough to fill the time and make it entertaining.

She's improved 100% since Glasgow.

Her entire arc is for 1 reason - Build the legacy of her being the female version of her dad.

( 64 time world champ )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Linda has won a position in Trump's new cabinet
I wonder how much the McMahon family paid to get her the position after her failed Senate bids? ;)

Also, does anyone else see the irony of having a McMahon be in charge of a government agency that provides support to small businesses?

I wonder how much the McMahon family paid to get her the position after her failed Senate bids? ;)

Also, does anyone else see the irony of having a McMahon be in charge of a government agency that provides support to small businesses?

Vince now has more time to * the young up and coming divas coming through.

I thank the lord for Ellsworth because it stopped the sooking over Roman finally.

FFS when's Cena coming back ?
he is doing a movie so who knows. probably back for the rumble

It appears that Styles will go back to working on top with John Cena over the WWE title, who returns on 12/26 for a house show in Madison Square Garden, and is expected to work regularly from that point on. The storyline will revert back to the idea that Cena is attempting to tie Ric Flair’s record of 16 championships.

From the observer. So it's gonna be Jawn Cayna vs Styles at the Rumble

wwe are in signing mode according to meltzer they are watching evey wrestling ippv to rank and track talent. expect more signings in January

mickie james has signed for 3 years and will appear on smackdown starting early January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back