WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If WWE were smart, they would turn Roman Reigns on Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose making Roman the biggest heel in the company and putting the two massively over.

Renae was just awful on commentary trying way to hard did not suit her at all.

I'm going to disagree with this.

I don't see how Renee was "trying way too hard" on Raw, if anything she was actually good and sitting back and not trying to continually get her voice in. For example-- she didn't say a single word for the rest of the show after Dean Ambrose came out with Seth Rollins. That moment didn't need the commentators adding anything, because the moment was there in itself.

I really enjoyed Renee's commentary as a colour commentator. I felt like she actually knew what she was talking about, was invested in what she was watching and gave the same type of response as the 'average fan' to some of the situations. I liked that Renee was outraged that Constable Corbin abused his power to put Finn into a handicap match against Owens & Mahal. I liked how she was able to add vocal expression to some of the big moments of the match, despite not being play-by-play.

Renee Young did a better job sitting in that third chair alongside Michael Cole and Corey Graves than anyone else in years!!

Internet trying to get orton fired for bullying writers by flopping his utensil out rubbing it and making them shake his hand after it

What kind of stupid crap is this?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/wha...l-the-internet-get-randy-orton-fired-from-wwe

So guess we know why they changed his name from the legend killer to the viper

But seriously wwe has done s**t like this for years from x pac shitting in someone’s food to Vince chasing ppl with pants he sharted in

Orton will not be fired or disciplined. Vince McMahon loves this schoolyard s**t. Wants everybody "competitive" and not bargaining collectively or joining a union.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure he has explained himself well enough. I think he's referring to her boob job. I'm with Meltzer on that and don't like so many of the WWE women's wrestlers (also Kaye, Bliss, etc) getting unnecessary breast enlargements.
Funny this shows how disliked Meltzer is. Man he sucks

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Not sure he has explained himself well enough. I think he's referring to her boob job. I'm with Meltzer on that and don't like so many of the WWE women's wrestlers (also Kaye, Bliss, etc) getting unnecessary breast enlargements.

Yeah doesn't really change the fact he's a real self righteous tool. Thinks he's a big dog in the industry.

Forget the boob jobs

I hate the WWE's obsession with hair extensions. They look trashy

Interesting stat:

CM Punk's title reign - 434 days as champ, 141 title defences.
Brock Lesnar's title reign - 434 days as champ, 10 title defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back