WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was raw was a step in the right direction. A lot better than the complete trash it's been for the last couple of months.

They can't have weapons and gimmick matches every week though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe the AOP didn't beat the s**t out of Spud

I do understand what you mean though.
Watched the entire show and it was simply......nothing. Not bad. Not good. It just was. After how bad its been it may seem better but * me it was meaningless.
Seth hardly delivered a Pipe Bomb. Hardly think anyone thinks Corbin books and writes the show. It was just as bad when Corbin wasn't a GM and just as bad when Braun and Roman weren't injured.
The stocks of the tag division are so low no one cares - beating on Drake seems overkill when you feel sorry for everyone involved in this garbage.

Seth hardly delivered a Pipe Bomb. Hardly think anyone thinks Corbin books and writes the show.

This is actually a good point. You can't cut a promo that's a 'shoot' and then pretend that Corbin books it. You either go all in or not at all, not both ways.

So sad seeing half the arena empty. They couldn’t even fill the far side.

It's kinda sad. They can do so much better. I guess I hope AEW starts and maybe it can compete to an extent causing them to lift their game.

Looks like they're gonna go with Rollins v Lesnar and he's the guy to win the title. The crowd love him, he's entertaining enough. Would've been cool if they did do Rock v Lesnar but that probably wouldn't have gone well with the smarks

It's kinda sad. They can do so much better. I guess I hope AEW starts and maybe it can compete to an extent causing them to lift their game.

Looks like they're gonna go with Rollins v Lesnar and he's the guy to win the title. The crowd love him, he's entertaining enough. Would've been cool if they did do Rock v Lesnar but that probably wouldn't have gone well with the smarks

AEW should be sometime 2020. Hardly motivation to make your show less shite. They did the Crown Jewel show despite boycott threats and came back richer than ever and making dismemberment jokes.
Rock vs Lesnar would get s**t on worse than OG Goldberg vs Lesnar. Or Roman vs anyone the past few years.

Best thing about wwe for me at the moment is the new season of the Edge and Christian show.

All the injuries and Romans leukemia that have hit the roster over the last few months hasn't helped , hopefully when we start seeing them come back things will improve.

Another RAW record low viewership. This is getting bad.

It's going to rise the next few months as the road to WM heats up but s**t, this problem will return next year. They'll bring out Brock or whatever but jeez.. what's going on? They need to shake things up backstage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back