WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably a good thing most of us aren't planning to become WWE superstars some day--- think of some of the past stuff some of us have posted about WWE superstars.

Imagine Bomberboyokay's WWE career being ruined because he posted a conspiracy theory about Roman Reigns and the WWE faking cancer.

Go **** yourself instead of telling lies about me.

As I said-- probably a good thing most of us aren't trying to become WWE superstars (based off the Lars Sullivan situation)

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Incidentally, such a conspiracy theory wouldn't be racist and homophobic. Like Lars Sullivan is.

Last edited:

Nugett

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just reading a few threads on reddit or whatever and it's a funny thought that Carlito, Mr Kennedy and MVP could/should have been big time 10 year guys for the company. All where really awesome in their own ways but only ever got to be mid card guys.

Carlito due to laziness, MVP I'm not sure actually (can anyone fill me in here?), and Kennedy just got injured at the complete wrong times. Not to mention Benoit ruining a pretty compelling and massive, not to mention extremely risky storyline. Kennedy was going to be massive if that all went through.

Could probably add Nitro and Lashley to that mix too. Imagine if they where the all the 'guys' heading into the 2010s rather than still Cena, HHH, Orton or whatever. Kennedy is one of the most charismatic people I've seen in wrestling.

Orion and Cena ruined Kennedy. They went to Vince and whinged, bitched and moaned that he was too dangerous. MVP, liked pot too much apparently, no doubt some backstage politics as well. Lashly’s then girlfriend/wife left due to personal remarks made by Micheal PS Hayes. Think he was also pissed off at only getting 250k in the Trump v Vince match at wm23, while Cena and Micheals made more from their respective WWE Championship match.

Omg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back