WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 years* now that AEW is on the block.

Can we at least wait until that glorified T-shirt company actually produces a wrestling match in 2019 before we proclaim them as the "saviour" of professional wrestling.

Can we at least wait until that glorified T-shirt company actually produces a wrestling match in 2019 before we proclaim them as the "saviour" of professional wrestling.

743.png

The latest Bray Wyatt funhouse and his revealing secret would have to be one of the coolest and most interesting things I’ve seen in Wrestling in many many years.

Too bad, as I’m sure the sponsors and and parents club of America or whatever would have bombarded the WWE with calls and complaints by now. Especially having children used in the previous vignette

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest Bray Wyatt funhouse and his revealing secret would have to be one of the coolest and most interesting things I’ve seen in Wrestling in many many years.

Too bad, as I’m sure the sponsors and and parents club of America or whatever would have bombarded the WWE with calls and complaints by now. Especially having children used in the previous vignette
Yea I don't know why it was ever bothered with. Not that it isn't interesting or well performed but they could never properly follow through with it. Is why dark/crazy characters never work these days. They can't be smart and sadistic. Just lame and silly.

I love it, personally think it has MASSIVE potential. It's seriously the only genuine draw and interest for me on the main television products. I'm worried because it's one of those gimmicks that needs to be done properly - any hiccup can dent the character really easily.

Needs to be booked as unbeatable. I assume Bray is leading this character also, it needs to stay like that also.

Insecure WWE fans love using it.

I can't imagine anyone who has followed wrestling for a long time, or at least understands the business a bit, and that includes WWE fanboys, who shouldn't hope the AEW thing gains traction and becomes at least a viable alternative. It's good for everyone. And how the * is anyone loyal to WWE at this point?

I can't imagine anyone who has followed wrestling for a long time, or at least understands the business a bit, and that includes WWE fanboys, who shouldn't hope the AEW thing gains traction and becomes at least a viable alternative. It's good for everyone. And how the **** is anyone loyal to WWE at this point?

I’m happy to discuss AEW as a prospect when it actually does something— but every second post by some people is about how Good AEW is for the past four months.

In that time what has AEW done?? A YouTube series that features 0 wrestling matches and a launch in a car park.

When they produce content, I’ll happily support it if it’s good. But I don’t see the point in hyping it up until we actually see real wrestling (hopefully something better than the cluster* that was All In)

More like you only magically appear here whenever AEW is mentioned, and then you try to turn everything into an argument.

This is the WWE thread— you mentioned AEW.

Wouldn’t that then be you taking the conversation off topic.

As I said— let’s wait until AEW does something before we talk them up outside of the AEW thread.

hang on, aren't all Aussie fans wanting WWE to tape RAW & SD here? maybe we should have be content with what we have

We're never getting WrestleMania or the Royal Rumble, so Raw and SmackDown is the best we'd get. Everybody who's dropped off since 2002 still knows what Raw and SmackDown are. Crowd would be great, full of drunk adults, there to finally see the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back