WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mx4cbgzzcsy21.jpg

can they kill Gable any worse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds stupid. Lesnar is the last wrestler who needs a briefcase for an impromptu championship match. Could rock up any night with a "Head office has given me a title shot blah blah" story (Batista did this once). Which means it was Vince's idea. Would've made more sense to give it to a midcarder thinking of AEW. "We've got plans for you here, I swear!"

Last edited:
Lesnar is a McMahon at this point. Rarely gets his comeuppance and when he does he *s off for a while before coming back and acting like it didn't happen anyway.

Reading results of money in the bank. Glad I kept my money and didn't watch it. Think of want a refund even I watched it illegally. Nothing exciting from the results to get me times into raw and smackdown. Don't even want to try and guess what shite title there unveiling probably some kind of intergender tag titles s**t.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reading results of money in the bank. Glad I kept my money and didn't watch it. Think of want a refund even I watched it illegally. Nothing exciting from the results to get me times into raw and smackdown. Don't even want to try and guess what shite title there unveiling probably some kind of intergender tag titles ****.

If Foley's announcing it it'll probably be a reincarnation of the Hardcore title.

Reading results of money in the bank. Glad I kept my money and didn't watch it. Think of want a refund even I watched it illegally. Nothing exciting from the results to get me times into raw and smackdown. Don't even want to try and guess what shite title there unveiling probably some kind of intergender tag titles ****.

TakeOvers only until Royal Rumble.

A midcard 'hardcore' title can be alot of fun as it was in the past. Gives guys a bit of extra shine and some funny and memorable moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back