Sep 7, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Rams, UCLA Bruins
Buddy vs DB?

That is gonna be one hell of a match

Is Buddy getting a push? Getting some big match ups in the past 2 weeks. If he's made to look strong again, strap him up!

Mister M

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Re-watching all the Fire Fly Funhouse episodes in sequence shows just how well they were produced. I really enjoyed watching them again in the YouTube clip below:

offtherails9

Premiership Player
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Vic Joseph? He's quite underrated. The problem is that WWE (Vince) wants all the next-in-line commentators to be Michael Cole clones.
Yeah man I really rated him actually. Just a natural commentary voice. Almost like I was watching a 1pm NFL game or the UFC. Really hope they get around him. Cole needs to and might move on to a producing commentary role and maybe Corbin will just work with Cormier on Smackdown.

Cleavy

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah man I really rated him actually. Just a natural commentary voice. Almost like I was watching a 1pm NFL game or the UFC. Really hope they get around him. Cole needs to and might move on to a producing commentary role and maybe Corbin will just work with Cormier on Smackdown.
If you watch the behind the scenes shows on the Network like Breaking Ground, he already has a producing commentary role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom