WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So hold on second... I just sat through a womens tag team title match that the crowd didn't care for then found out afterwards via a recap that they put Styles vs Cedric on the frigin' pre-show! Was this announced ahead of time?

So hold on second... I just sat through a womens tag team title match that the crowd didn't care for then found out afterwards via a recap that they put Styles vs Cedric on the frigin' pre-show! Was this announced ahead of time?

I don't recall them specifying which match(es) were to be on the pre-show in the lead-up, but I may have missed it.

ALL HAIL KING CORBIN!!!

tenor.gif

Just saw the TEG Dainty ad for the upcoming WWE shows in Australia:

"See your favourite WWE superstars such as Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy & Charlotte Flair". Are they really promoting Matt Hardy as a key attraction to a WWE event in 2019?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive congrats to WWE for understanding that someone (Wyatt) is hot and running with him. Making him a big deal, building shows around him, he's the key attraction on RAW and the crowd knows it.

Compare it to Rollins who was hot around WM last year and they waited another 12 months to run with him again. Pathetically bad.

Good RAW so far (2hr in).

Let's say that Wyatt does win the title.

Who takes it off him? I'm curious to hear peoples best/worse case scenarios.

For me, worst case is Reigns clean.

I can't think of a best case yet which is exciting as a fan. Maybe Black down the line if he is built more convincingly.

Surely the Fiend goes through a good few challengers before a 'real' threat emerges, I'm thinking deluded heels, the odd plucky face, and they all get decimated before some future mega-babyface gets the rub.

Of course, knowing the fed, I wouldn't be shocked to see Rollins win.

Sidenote: Rusev looks like he's in the best nic of his career.

Massive congrats to WWE Paul Heyman for understanding that someone (Wyatt) is hot and running with him. Making him a big deal, building shows around him, he's the key attraction on RAW and the crowd knows it.

Compare it to Rollins who was hot around WM last year and they waited another 12 months to run with him again. Pathetically bad.

Good RAW so far (2hr in).

Fixed it for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back