WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you like Reigns or not at least if he does go on to face Brock we'll most likely not have to see the title on Brock again after WM which is a win because then the title will get defended more and Roman will drop it to the likes of Balor and Strowman etc whereas Brock won't unless they shock us and give Strowman the belt at WM.
With Strowman getting cheered for powerslamming everyone
I see him feuding with Elias for a short time after that either a belt or a shovel

Ziggler vs Corbin next week on SD.
tenor.gif

They really ****ed any story Ziggler had by having him lose the Royal Rumble.

Apparently Ziggler has signed a new deal. I was hoping he would leave.

Might been best for his Career but I guess get Good Money to be a Mid Carder/Upper Mid Carder in WWE

Another missed opportunity to cut ties with Ziggler. What a waste of money that could have been spent on a an actual talented performer in the indies or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe Ziggler wasn't even supposed to be in the Survivor Series 2014 main event , I believe the "big dog" was supposed to be the sole survivor in that match before he got injured.

That would made Sense but Been Different Response to Ending

I believe Ziggler wasn't even supposed to be in the Survivor Series 2014 main event , I believe the "big dog" was supposed to be the sole survivor in that match before he got injured.

That would made Sense but Been Different Response to Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back