WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Khali winning a battle royal for the world title has 100mil views. Doesn't mean we need more of that.
According to who?

All I’m saying is, wrestling has turned into a product catered to a very small niche audience. If you want to keep it that way then great.

All I’m saying is, wrestling has turned into a product catered to a very small niche audience. If you want to keep it that way then great.

one could argue wrestling has always catered to a niche audience, unfortunately it feels like the niche audience is getting smaller as time goes by.

The Ascension were also released. A great tag team on NXT, only to be buried hard within a month of their main roster debut. :thumbsdown:
Some serious rose coloured glasses there.

They were never great in NXT, they were alright there. They only held the titles as long as they did because there were no other teams there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some serious rose coloured glasses there.

They were never great in NXT, they were alright there. They only held the titles as long as they did because there were no other teams there.

I agree-- I feel people that because The Ascension were in NXT that they were as good as the teams that came out of NXT after them (American Alpha, The Revival, Enzo & Cass, War Raiders, etc.) NXT was still finding itself when The Ascension were tag champs. In the year The Ascension were champions they defeated 'memorable teams' like Too Cool (in 2014), Ricardo Rodriguez & Sin Cara, R-Truth & Xavier Woods and the pairing of Neville & Corey Graves.

They were never the greatest wrestlers and the gimmick (even in NXT) was a bit corny and wasn't something that could've lasted long term.

I think The Ascension were lucky to be on the main roster for 5 years with how little they achieved.

and then towards the end, the Full Sail fans started to get into them only because of the "Yah" shout Konnor made when he was stomping a mudhole in his opponent.

All four are already in the Hall of Fame :drunk: X-Pac as part of DX, so he'll get a third time eventually.

How often will John Cena go on in. Himself, The Nexus, tag team with Batista, tag team with Shawn Michaels, tag team with David Otunga...

Triple H. D-Generation X. The Corporation. The Corporate Ministry. The McMahon–Helmsley Faction. The Power Trip. Evolution. The Authority.

All four are already in the Hall of Fame :drunk: X-Pac as part of DX, so he'll get a third time eventually.

How often will John Cena go on in. Himself, The Nexus, tag team with Batista, tag team with Shawn Michaels, tag team with David Otunga...
X-Factor to be inducted in the Hall of Fame next year? :eek:

Raw opens with a Rusev/Lana 'divorce' segment; followed up by Matt Hardy dressed as 2000 Matt Hardy (blonde streak in his hair & all)

This is some Attitude Era stuff right here--- where's RedVest & Bomberboy? They'd love this good s**t.

Raw opens with a Rusev/Lana 'divorce' segment; followed up by Matt Hardy dressed as 2000 Matt Hardy (blonde streak in his hair & all)

This is some Attitude Era stuff right here--- where's RedVest & Bomberboy? They'd love this good s**t.
Why is Matt Hardy not in the Broken gimmick? Has there been an explanation for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back