WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So word on WF is Cena is probably going to win the Rumble and they’ll do the whole freelancer who will he face thing and obviously it’ll be AJ because Brock/Roman

Get ****ed. Cena winning one belt and Reigns winning the other in the main event would be an all-time "* you" from Vince McMahon to the audience. The kind of thing you picture as a joke but he'll actually do it because he's wrestling's Donald Trump.

Get ******. Cena winning one belt and Reigns winning the other in the main event would be an all-time "**** you" from Vince McMahon to the audience. The kind of thing you picture as a joke but he'll actually do it because he's wrestling's Donald Trump.
I’d be ok with it if they swerve and Brock beats Reigns. By that point there’d be 74 days left to beat Punk’s long reign so they’d probably beat the record. just cause.

I’d be ok with it if they swerve and Brock beats Reigns. By that point there’d be 74 days left to beat Punk’s long reign so they’d probably beat the record. just cause.

Paul Heyman to be the manager of the top 2 title reigns!!

Why give a *? Lesnar's reign would be about a week in total wrestling wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strowman is so over atm they should put the belt on him at the Rumble.

Enjoying this AJ/McMahon vs Bryan/Owens/SZ feud will be interesting see what happens at the Rumble.

I see AJ is pretty short in the odds to win the Rumble.
Problem with doing that with Strowman is what next? A monstrous, unstoppable baby face as a champion doesn't leave many options. All you can do is have a strong heel and faction for him to fued with at the top and Raw doesn't have it. Turning Balor (who now has his ex BC buddies with him) could work but don't feel like WWE are about to do that.

I think the WWE logo on the bottom right of the video in that link as well as the same video being posted on her Twitter account is a dead giveaway. :cool:

That makes more Sense looking back on it now.

WWE would not Release IF That Happened Real Life

Great. More talent that will be terrific in NXT then completely squandered on Raw/SD.
War machine will be good wwe’s tag division is better then new japan. Ricochet I worry about guy can’t talk for s**t

Please make this the main event and not have it now

edit - and they did , smarter than having it opening match and the show goes downhill.
Now i/we have a reason to hang around til the end.

edit edit - omg Mickie James brought her girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back