WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Johnny with the " let's go Roman "

Flashback to just after Dr of Thuganomics and before Super John when he just took the piss out of everything and everyone with a massive wink to us.

So Brock is the bad guy for not showing up, yet Rousey, who was advertised on wwe.com last week as being on EVERY RAW up until mania, is now not listed for any RAW (including prior to today's) except the go home show before Mania..
This could be a disaster (unless it already is backstage for some reason).

Hardcore fans pay a lot on money to see those two (who were both advertised), and so to get neither will piss a lot of people off. (And even more so by not even addressing rousey, and wayyy over doing the Brock sell of him "choosing" not to be there)..

So Brock is the bad guy for not showing up, yet Rousey, who was advertised on wwe.com last week as being on EVERY RAW up until mania, is now not listed for any RAW (including prior to today's) except the go home show before Mania..
This could be a disaster (unless it already is backstage for some reason).

Hardcore fans pay a lot on money to see those two (who were both advertised), and so to get neither will piss a lot of people off. (And even more so by not even addressing rousey, and wayyy over doing the Brock sell of him "choosing" not to be there)..
Think it's because she's going through more training. If it's for training then I don't really.

Lol Johnny with the " let's go Roman "

Flashback to just after Dr of Thuganomics and before Super John when he just took the piss out of everything and everyone with a massive wink to us.

Awesome segment man. Need Cena out of that green tee though to really get this going, I know that sounds weird but just feel it doesn't suit the vibe he's portraying at the moment.

The Roman thing they're doing is kind of lame and almost pathetic but him walking into gorilla was so cool. Loved that alot.

Nia/Alexa thing was great too, wondered why the camera in the room etc. and they did that well - good old soap opera stuff.

Keen for the Ultimate Deletion, should be good. Lol at Angle's reaction. I feel like they're actually doing a good job of most things at the moment on RAW. Always alot of stuff could be better but I've been entertained lately.

Awesome segment man. Need Cena out of that green tee though to really get this going, I know that sounds weird but just feel it doesn't suit the vibe he's portraying at the moment.

so if Taker is showing up in a week or so as "ABA Taker", should Cena show up as "Thuganomics Cena"?

interesting that it's open to all 3 brands. Unless they're going to give a victory to someone like Becky, you would think a NXT participant would be the favourite (Ember?).

Becky hasnt won on PPV for over a year.
I hope they dont waste her big moment on a battle royal where everyone forgets who won it after a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So obviously they’re not doing this whole asaka thing properly ... if they were they’d have had angle address the matter and acknowledge she’s transferred to Smackdown to face Charlotte ...

By having her on raw tonight and next week just kills the hype for me because it’s not a real move it’s just for the one match .. to me it looks like asaka will win and bring the title to raw and they will trade the raw champ to Smackdown in the shakeup ...

It’s disappointing it doesn’t look like they’re prepared to commit to it all the way

So obviously they’re not doing this whole asaka thing properly ... if they were they’d have had angle address the matter and acknowledge she’s transferred to Smackdown to face Charlotte ...

By having her on raw tonight and next week just kills the hype for me because it’s not a real move it’s just for the one match .. to me it looks like asaka will win and bring the title to raw and they will trade the raw champ to Smackdown in the shakeup ...

It’s disappointing it doesn’t look like they’re prepared to commit to it all the way

Asuka is appearing on both shows, it seems. They seem to be making her more vulnerable every week in-ring.

You could be right regarding the title trading.

Naming the battle royale after Fabulous Moolah is f**ked up.

Of all the great icons in the industry who have legitimately pioneered the way for women, she is far from it.

Poor form on WWE, and given the backlash I’d be surprised if they didn’t drop the name based on today’s day and age, especially with their advertised Women’s Revolution.

Do we actually think the Undertaker match with Cena will happen? I was thinking maybe they just keep Undertaker off TV and not respond to Cena's challenge, so we think neither of them will be competing. Then maybe Cena comes out to do a generic promo during Wrestlemania and Undertaker appears? I don't think they would tease it this much without actually going through with it.

Naming the battle royale after Fabulous Moolah is f**ked up.

Of all the great icons in the industry who have legitimately pioneered the way for women, she is far from it.

Poor form on WWE, and given the backlash I’d be surprised if they didn’t drop the name based on today’s day and age, especially with their advertised Women’s Revolution.

Couldn't agree more... It clearly should be The Stephanie McMahon Inspired Battle Royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back