WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The single fact that he called out Taker for posing in his wifes IG pics gives me a glimmer of hope he will come back as ABA Biker Taker! (A guy appearing in eyeshadow and playing all dead like wouldn't really fit in with that comment. But a guy revving out to Rollin down the ramp, even with his wife on the back of the bike, would be epic)

Some people are even saying that deadman Taker could have retired last year/Raw 25 and the ABA could be this year.

I think WWE and Cena know full well that they're at least getting people to talk about this by what they've given us

If he retired why is he back?

Because the Deadman is dead, but Mark Calloway doesn't want to finish his career on the lowest of lows, a s**t match against an unworthy opponent

That and they hope Taker v Cena adds some interest to a Mania with a main event and ending that most of their audience do not want.

Because the Deadman is dead, but Mark Calloway doesn't want to finish his career on the lowest of lows, a s**t match against an unworthy opponent

That and they hope Taker v Cena adds some interest to a Mania with a main event and ending that most of their audience do not want.
It kind of makes sense and it would make the match interesting to see biker Taker return, especially with his history with Cena. It would be a little odd, however, that his last match would be as a character (or character variant) which he spent relatively little time as in the grand scheme of his career.

Hes probably feeling more capable after going through surgery last year. If the body is willing...

They really don’t build mania like they use to... the grids and the build up is nothing how it was they are literally just throwing matches together for fun

Just so I understand a bit better what you mean by this-- what type of era are you talking about with 'like they use to"?

lol I thought this Moolah thing was a kayfabenews story at first. Incredible they would do this.

Pretty gross that they've named the battle royal after her. But then again, it is the WWE...

A fair number of people informed Snickers (the main WrestleMania sponsor) about WWE's decision to name the women's battle royal after Fabulous Moolah and they probably said something to Vince and co. about the fan backlash. Now it's called the WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal. It probably wasn't a good idea to name the battle royal after her anyway given her past...

A fair number of people informed Snickers (the main WrestleMania sponsor) about WWE's decision to name the women's battle royal after Fabulous Moolah and they probably said something to Vince and co. about the fan backlash. Now it's called the WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal. It probably wasn't a good idea to name the battle royal after her anyway given her past...
Yep good result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really don’t build mania like they use to... the grids and the build up is nothing how it was they are literally just throwing matches together for fun

The main event of 'Mania should be the biggest feud in the company fighting it out for the richest prize in the game.

Now we have Brock no showing and Nakamura can't cut a promo.

What's the issue with Moolah ? She was before my time and i don't go around reading dirt sheets these days so I'm guessing I'm missing something.

What's the issue with Moolah ? She was before my time and i don't go around reading dirt sheets these days so I'm guessing I'm missing something.
She held down women (was champion for 30 years) and pimped them out for money.

according to Mad Maxine: "The Fabulous Moolah was a real-life heel. A lot of women paid to train at her school and then went out on the road. They risked life and limb in their matches and she repaid them with the worst kinds of abuses. She skimmed their money, she ignored women who were badly hurt, she pimped women out to creepy men and on and on. She was not a mother figure. She was more like Kali, the Indian Goddess of Destruction. I met her in my early 20s and I had never met such a monstrous person."

She held down women (was champion for 30 years) and pimped them out for money.

according to Mad Maxine: "The Fabulous Moolah was a real-life heel. A lot of women paid to train at her school and then went out on the road. They risked life and limb in their matches and she repaid them with the worst kinds of abuses. She skimmed their money, she ignored women who were badly hurt, she pimped women out to creepy men and on and on. She was not a mother figure. She was more like Kali, the Indian Goddess of Destruction. I met her in my early 20s and I had never met such a monstrous person."

She sounds like a right c***. They made the right call then removing the name. Cheers fellas.

The main event of 'Mania should be the biggest feud in the company fighting it out for the richest prize in the game.

Now we have Brock no showing and Nakamura can't cut a promo.

that's why we have Rousey/Kurt vs HHH/Steph. Who needs these worthless title belts? :p:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back