WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson Fury means nothing to me.

I'd never heard of him until he was announced as the opponent for Strowman last year. With that name I just assumed he was some huge new 7ft tall wrestler with ties to Saudi Arabia (since he was headlining a show over there).

3 matches inside Hell in a Cell on the PPV (even if 1 of them has the additional "I Quit" stipulation) seems like overkill. Just waiting for them to add a couple more just for the TNA Lockdown vibes.
I liked Lockdown cause each match still felt different and it only felt like it had 6 or so matches on the card

Oh Jeff Hardy.. “let’s do this in a triple threat tag team match!”

both styles and Seth looked at him with a WTF look..
he tried to fix his mistake on the mic, but they cut to ads as he started to.

came back, definitely no tag teams, nor would have that made any sense lol

A couple of months ago Styles was traded to SD for "future considerations", which ended up being Roode and Ziggler.

So of course Raw drafts Styles and SD drafts Roode and Ziggler.

The attempt to cover up "free agent" Tucker's own decision to go to the other show was dumb.

And on what I said on Saturday - are people really going to argue that Murphy not being drafted makes him look like s**t when TITUS WORLD SLIDE was drafted? How else are people to view it, other than Titus has more value than Murphy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh wait, Lana is no 1 contender to the RAW Women's championship?!

tenor.gif

Smackdown is stacked

Reigns, Rollins, Big E , Cesaro , Bryan, Nakamura , Zayn, Owens, Black , Murphy and Rey could be some classic matches at the top and mid card. Tag division thin with just Cesaro and Shin, Profits Roode and Dolph.

Bet they end up creating some new team with possibly Zayn and Owens or even Owens and Black??

I’d love for Cesaro to join with Seth seeing they are best mates and all.

Lot of heels, not sure what will happen if rumored Reigns stable goes ahead but wouldn’t surprise to see Reigns run through KO Black Bryan Zayn Cesaro and Rollins before Big E beats him at Mania

Smackdown is stacked

Reigns, Rollins, Big E , Cesaro , Bryan, Nakamura , Zayn, Owens, Black , Murphy and Rey could be some classic matches at the top and mid card. Tag division thin with just Cesaro and Shin, Profits Roode and Dolph.

Bet they end up creating some new team with possibly Zayn and Owens or even Owens and Black??

Lot of heels, not sure what will happen if rumored Reigns stable goes ahead but wouldn’t surprise to see Reigns run through KO Black Bryan Zayn Cesaro and Rollins before Big E beats him at Mania

Rey/Dominik and Seth/Murphy.

WWE doesn't care about classic matches.

Smackdown is stacked

Jeez that's actually a really good roster. Very stacked for a 2hr show. Shame I've lost all interest for the time being, see how we go when crowds return.

Shame it will now have so much time taken up now by Mysterio family soap opera bull sh*t it's drafted in from Raw.

Thats fine, dont watch the show then if u watched it and didnt like it. Just dont come on here posting nonsense when you dont even watch the show of late to form that opinion. You

If you watch it and don't enjoy it for those reasons then fine. I dont agree with those reasons and im happy to debate you on them

3 matches inside Hell in a Cell on the PPV (even if 1 of them has the additional "I Quit" stipulation) seems like overkill. Just waiting for them to add a couple more just for the TNA Lockdown vibes.

It is so much overkill. It’s absolutely killed the mystique and any real meaning or relevance to it.
It was so much better when it was a brutal prop to conclude feuds that had earned it.

Having a PPV every year is just so lazy. And I hate the fact that the women have to have a match in it just because.

It is so much overkill. It’s absolutely killed the mystique and any real meaning or relevance to it.
It was so much better when it was a brutal prop to conclude feuds that had earned it.

Having a PPV every year is just so lazy. And I hate the fact that the women have to have a match in it just because.
Annual PPVs named after matches are dumb imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back