WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really see makings of a huge star in Tucker?
His ceiling is an enforcer type role for a cocky heel.
He should at least be winning his match, they have no plans for Humberto at all.

main event is canon now?
I know it's just a filler show, but some of the stuff on there is really confusing. I remember Rowan taking out Bryan and Reigns on smackdown and then losing to Curt Hawkins later.

Survivor Series card currently:
non title WWE Champion vs. Universal Champion: Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns
non title RAW Women's Champion vs. SD Women's Champion: Asuka vs. Sasha Banks
non title RAW Tag Team Champions vs. SD Tag Team Champions: The New Day vs. The Street Profits
non title US Champion vs. IC Champion: Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
Women’s Survivor Series Match: Team Raw (Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Peyton Royce, Lacey Evans, & Lana) vs. Team Smackdown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & 2 TBD)
Men’s Survivor Series Match: Team Raw (Keith Lee, AJ Styles, Sheamus, & Matt Riddle) vs. Team Smackdown (Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, Seth Rollins, Baron Corbin & 1 TBD)

plus Undertaker retirement ceremony

Survivor Series card currently:
non title WWE Champion vs. Universal Champion: Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns
non title RAW Women's Champion vs. SD Women's Champion: Asuka vs. Sasha Banks
non title RAW Tag Team Champions vs. SD Tag Team Champions: The New Day vs. The Street Profits
non title US Champion vs. IC Champion: Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
Women’s Survivor Series Match: Team Raw (Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Peyton Royce, Lacey Evans, & Lana) vs. Team Smackdown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & 2 TBD)
Men’s Survivor Series Match: Team Raw (Keith Lee, AJ Styles, Sheamus, & Matt Riddle) vs. Team Smackdown (Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, Seth Rollins, Baron Corbin & 1 TBD)

Has to be the first card that features no one who were in the WWE when I started following it.

Hmmmmm.

Saving that last spot for a Smackdown legend, who is coincidentally the star of the show?

It's a perfect way for Taker to end his career.
First match - Survivor Series 1990
Last match - Survivor Series 2020
5 on 5 match, won't have much to do. Could have some moments with AJ, perhaps AJ could be suffering PTSD from the boneyard match? Stare downs with Braun or Lee. Have Riddle crap himself when he is one on one wit da Deadman.
Can perform his trademark moves, then tag out to rest.

Most guys leave with a loss, to get a younger star over. Nobody would deny a win for Taker in his last match.
Tag in with a tombstone on AJ for the win (being that guy is a honor in itself).

Do it WWE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmmm.

Saving that last spot for a Smackdown legend, who is coincidentally the star of the show?

It's a perfect way for Taker to end his career.
First match - Survivor Series 1990
Last match - Survivor Series 2020
5 on 5 match, won't have much to do. Could have some moments with AJ, perhaps AJ could be suffering PTSD from the boneyard match? Stare downs with Braun or Lee. Have Riddle crap himself when he is one on one wit da Deadman.
Can perform his trademark moves, then tag out to rest.

Most guys leave with a loss, to get a younger star over. Nobody would deny a win for Taker in his last match.
Tag in with a tombstone on AJ for the win (being that guy is a honor in itself).

Do it WWE!

they already referenced that during MITB.

they already referenced that during MITB.

Aye. Wish WWE would confirm it though.

There would be a back-up plan in place. Wouldn't surprise me to see Lars Sullivan be that guy. Especially with the huge guys on the Raw team.
If they're building to Taker being number 5, why not name Lars, then have him 'mysteriously' taken out backstage and replaced by Taker as the last entrant?
The decision may ultimately be Taker's to make.

I've watched enough WWE to know anything could happen.

Aye. Wish WWE would confirm it though.

There would be a back-up plan in place. Wouldn't surprise me to see Lars Sullivan be that guy. Especially with the huge guys on the Raw team.
If they're building to Taker being number 5, why not name Lars, then have him 'mysteriously' taken out backstage and replaced by Taker as the last entrant?
The decision may ultimately be Taker's to make.

I've watched enough WWE to know anything could happen.

Would be perfect to have team SD with only 4 people, AJ gets on the mic runs his mouth how no one wants to be on team SD, looks like it’s 5 on 4 and in the middle of his gloating

Bells toll

"creative has nothing for you" battle royal

Assume the last spot in the SS match is Big E or the Taker it’s pretty sad to see that most likely you have Black Cesaro Nakamura Ali Miz Morrison Bryan Rey Murphy Orton Wyatt Rhoode and Ziegler not on the card.

I don’t get why they turned SS into a raw vs smackdown thing. No one wants to see US champ vs IC etc

bite the bullet and go back to the old days and book traditional survivor series matches.

Be a good way to utilize more talent and potential have some storylines build through some interactions / team dynamics.

Assume the last spot in the SS match is Big E or the Taker it’s pretty sad to see that most likely you have Black Cesaro Nakamura Ali Miz Morrison Bryan Rey Murphy Orton Wyatt Rhoode and Ziegler not on the card.

I don’t get why they turned SS into a raw vs smackdown thing. No one wants to see US champ vs IC etc

bite the bullet and go back to the old days and book traditional survivor series matches.

Be a good way to utilize more talent and potential have some storylines build through some interactions / team dynamics.

I think I read somewhere the last SD SS spot was going to be Seth Rollins.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back