WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not shock me if Reigns wins against Pearce (No brainer) and then enters the Rumble at 30 and wins that.

Vince would love to get Roman on Raw as well as Smackdown each week.

Title vs Title at Mania.

Would not shock me if Reigns wins against Pearce (No brainer) and then enters the Rumble at 30 and wins that.

Vince would love to get Roman on Raw as well as Smackdown each week.

Title vs Title at Mania.

Well due to their horse s**t booking and presentation they have no one else really ready to challenge either so yes that would be a way out if the situation.

Well due to their horse sh*t booking and presentation they have no one else really ready to challenge either so yes that would be a way out if the situation.

I mean the booking could be worse-- they could've put the title on someone still recovering from COVID.

Can you guys take your pathetic, childish shitfight to a separate thread that the rest of us can ignore?

We don't need 3 w***ers colluding to * up 2 different threads.

It must be tricky for WWE to present new pushes and main event feuds right now.

The lack of crowds and live events would hamper their abilities to see who is getting over, and who is generating a lot of heat.
Good examples are Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston. These are two who got insanely over to the point where they had to put the belt on them.

So how are they gauging the popularity and heat generated during these Covid days?
Viewer numbers and ratings time slots?
Merchandise sales?
Internet wrestling community and dirt sheets?

It must be tricky for WWE to present new pushes and main event feuds right now.

The lack of crowds and live events would hamper their abilities to see who is getting over, and who is generating a lot of heat.
Good examples are Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston. These are two who got insanely over to the point where they had to put the belt on them.

So how are they gauging the popularity and heat generated during these Covid days?
Viewer numbers and ratings time slots?
Merchandise sales?
Internet wrestling community and dirt sheets?

but now they have the crowd reacting the way they want and not hijacking the show.

but now they have the crowd reacting the way they want and not hijacking the show.

So the bubble gets bigger and bigger, and if the ratings suffer, just wheel out a bunch of legends. That'll fix it!

Can you guys take your pathetic, childish shitfight to a separate thread that the rest of us can ignore?

We don't need 3 w***ers colluding to fu** up 2 different threads.

Excuse me? I'm not trying to #### up anything thanks and actually like and support Beeg's idea. You think the WWE have been good at booking/making and or establishing baby face stars? Fair enough if so. I think outside of McIntyre it's been horrid and is as responsible as anything for current ratings. All I was trying to say. Report me if you think it so inappropriate.

McIntyre has tested positive for Covid and apparently there’s a bunch of other WWE, AEW and Impact stars with it also.

Huge being so close to the rumble.

Excuse me? I'm not trying to #### up anything thanks and actually like and support Beeg's idea. You think the WWE have been good at booking/making and or establishing baby face stars? Fair enough if so. I think outside of McIntyre it's been horrid and is as responsible as anything for current ratings. All I was trying to say. Report me if you think it so inappropriate.

No, I never would've known what you were saying until the 30th time you'd repeated it.

No, I never would've known what you were saying until the 30th time you'd repeated it.

Ignore me then. I'm discussing the product and not having a go at anyone in this thread. I've pointed out what I like also. And again I do like Beeg's idea. If they're doing a shorter WrestleMania due to lockdown (that wouldn't need two main title matches so much) it could be the way they go and intriguing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How small must the roster be tonight--- this is the third time we've seen wrestlers pull double duty.

Who obvious is missing so far:
-Kofi Kingston
-Cedric Alexander
-Shelton Benjamin
-Richochet
Askua
Peyton Royce

Last edited:
Covid has run through rosters across the board.

Wonder how it will effect the smackdown roster, Cesaro was off last week, Owens, Rollins return delayed.... Rollins return could have been delayed due to the outbreak and with the newborn not worth risking it.

Lot of double duty for the Raw Roster tonight, HHH filling in. If Smackdown is the same its going to stretch these guys very thin over the next month. Hate to see what it does for AEW and Impact with weaker rosters if the report was correct

How small must the roster be tonight--- this is the third time we've seen wrestlers pull double duty.

-Kofi Kingston
-Cedric Alexander
-Shelton Benjamin
-Richochet
Askua
Peyton Royce
Kofi out with a broken jaw apparently.

Kofi out with a broken jaw apparently.

Admittedly the list has shrunk significantly as the show's gone on--- they've squeezed a fair bit into this past hour.

Pretty nice of the Fiend/Bliss to also disappear Randys bleeding cut cheek while he was also disappearing HHH..

Seriously, how do they let that such obvious gaff go to air? They were heavily focusing on it, and then cut to the pre recorded part with zero cut or blood.

Ridiculous. Surprised HHH allowed that to occur the way it did

-Kofi Kingston
-Cedric Alexander
-Shelton Benjamin
-Richochet
Askua
Peyton Royce
No Charly Caruso on RAW or RAWTALK.

COVID could really hurt the depth of the rumble. If they can't find a way to get this sorted out before the ppv, and they decide not to use legends also, then we may see jobbers like the whole of Retribution wasting spots.

COVID could really hurt the depth of the rumble. If they can't find a way to get this sorted out before the ppv, and they decide not to use legends also, then we may see jobbers like the whole of Retribution wasting spots.

we can have blueblood HHH, The Game HHH, DX HHH, Corporate HHH, NXT creator HHH. That's 1/6th of the Rumble sorted :think: ;) 🤣

we can have blueblood HHH, The Game HHH, DX HHH, Corporate HHH, NXT creator HHH. That's 1/6th of the Rumble sorted :think: ;) 🤣

He did use two separate theme songs tonight (King of Kings and Time to Play the Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back