WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely, one thing I do miss in wrestling is the old titon trons. Miss the days of DX / outlaws, rock etc come out with the tron highlights. Pretty boring these days with just a logo. They need to change Roman's up, the big dog and roman empire stuff doesn't suit the heel style persona.

yes, I miss the non-logo videos too. They're probably waiting until Roman gets the new music to change it.

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
“What!” chants and the crowd booing faces... Can’t wait...

In fairness the crowds booing faces is understandable. They are made to behave like stupid, idiotic losers.

The 'what' stuff is stupid, moronic s**t that it's been nice to do without.

Last edited:

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Should be a good smackdown today, not that excited for Owens/Reigns again as you know KO not winning and seen the match a fair bit now but that is why the prospect of Nakamura , Cesaro or Bryan vs Reigns at Mania would be awesome because its fresh.

Keen to see how they progress Nakamura/Cesaro today , has the vibe of Cesaro betraying Shin at the Rumble. Wouldn't complain in seeing those two fued it would be epic inside the ring. Not sure I like it but there is a chance Cesaro could end up involved in Reigns group as that bodyguard type, he has the look for it with the suit/ glasses etc.

Be interesting to see if Apollo gets the win over Big E, if they go that path its almost a certainty they will go with Big E winning the rumble.

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Strong showing from Cesaro
In the grey area, heel vibes match up vs a heel but words with a face.
5 different languages and the king of swing is back....

Should be a good smackdown today

A butler vs sasha banks, an obstacle course, an IC title match ending in DQ, Paul Heyman vs Adam Pearce main event ending in a no contest and a Baron Corbin squash match. Who booked this s**t?

A butler vs sasha banks, an obstacle course, an IC title match ending in DQ, Paul Heyman vs Adam Pearce main event ending in a no contest and a Baron Corbin squash match. Who booked this sh*t?

Cesaro and Dolph stealing the show. It's 2012 all over again. Where was Shinsuke?
Didn't mind Corbin reasserting dominance over Dominick. A close match would have been disappointing.
Either give the Riott Squad some success, or disband them. A surprise non-title win would've given this a boost. Instead losing another title match keeps them in firmly down as enhancement talent. Why not have Billie be a positive influence, despite her foibles?
Reginald surprised but ultimately disappointed. Intergender matches never work, as males are always bound to be weakened by a loss, and he was never going to win here. Was expecting Carmella to interfere.
Main event was garbage. Despite their attempt to the contrary, Owens still looks weak in this feud. Where was Jey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
A butler vs sasha banks, an obstacle course, an IC title match ending in DQ, Paul Heyman vs Adam Pearce main event ending in a no contest and a Baron Corbin squash match. Who booked this sh*t?

Ended up a pretty weak show aside from Cesaro vs Ziggler.

Double duty as the Indian stupid spectacular thing featured Cesaro Ziggler Corbin and Nakamura working as a heel.

ECcPdkC.jpg

they nailed the Eddie Guerrero perfectly. Otis isn't rotund enough.

Wow so long ago! Thanks for posting this.
Few points
- Crowd popped hard for that. You don't hear that as much these days (pre-covid).
- Crowd looked much older than modern times. Couldn't see many kids (if any).
- Those old school loose ring ropes always look dangerous.
- THE HULK HOGAN. I SNAP YOUR NECK. MAKE YOU HUMBLE.

Wow so long ago! Thanks for posting this.
Few points
- Crowd popped hard for that. You don't hear that as much these days (pre-covid).
- Crowd looked much older than modern times. Couldn't see many kids (if any).
- Those old school loose ring ropes always look dangerous.
- THE HULK HOGAN. I SNAP YOUR NECK. MAKE YOU HUMBLE.

that's the intros for comparisons sake

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm

I thought everything apart from Corbin match was pretty good and well done in this show. Heyman v Pearce was never going to actually happen then good to see a baby face getting something back for a change. Owens carries himself very well as a face it's a shame they've had him behave like such a geek at times.

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
honestly i feel like we need a multi man main title match at WM well maybe not need but id love one, imagine Shinsuke vs Cesaro vs Bryan Vs Reigns for the universal title would be a banger

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
honestly i feel like we need a multi man main title match at WM well maybe not need but id love one, imagine Shinsuke vs Cesaro vs Bryan Vs Reigns for the universal title would be a banger

Throw in Rollins to but most likely to get that scenario would be Elimination chamber winner faces Reigns.
Rollins v Bryan v Owens v Cesaro v Nakamura v ??

Throw in Rollins to but most likely to get that scenario would be Elimination chamber winner faces Reigns.

Needs a heel. Corbin would find himself here I think.

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
yea probs add corbin to that and honestly banger of a chamber match but i guess that also depends on who the hell wins the rumble like this year has to be one of the first years i just have no clue like each year u have an idea some years its plain obvious but this yea idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back