WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman has such a good look and the gimmick fits perfect right now the only thing lacking is the ******* titontron for him is basic boring s**t and that fake cartoony Roman when he enters they display at the roof top is annoying as hell.

I know new music is in the works but surely they could fix the screen images to fit the personality currently

I don't watch that much tv so why pay for something I wouldn't get much out of. I'm not interested in watching hours up hours of old wrestling.

I agree vengeance was well worth the money. I wish WWE would cut out a lot of the bs from their other PPV's and make them better to watch.
Weird logic. Even if you don't watch any other content it's still far cheaper than buying the ppv. =/

Watching Smackdown in full and man it just smacks you in the face of how stacked their roster is compared to Raw.

Roman is the perfect heel, they have nailed this heel turn.

Sami Zayn and King Corbin underneath Roman but they are bloody good heels to. I always found Zayn boring as hell same as Corbin but their work right now is awesome especially Zayn.

Throw in Seth as a heel to there’s 4 really good heels.

KO Cesaro Bryan and Big E on the face side, can be some awesome fueds they can work on through the year.

I guess if Lacey is really pregnant, then we're getting Asuka vs Charlotte at WM with Charlotte winning again? (or they could include Rhea and make it a triple threat)

Pregers for real she and her husband expecting their second child

Cleavy remember when you said Garza being engaged on NXT, and then hitting on women on raw is 2 different universes?

Do you consider the same thing with raw and sd? On the SD universe Lacey is married and has a daughter (who was in the front row taking part in storylines a year or 2 back), and the raw universe she's with a 71 year old man.

That Indian show they did a few weeks ago is randomly on fox sports tonight...

I was channel surfing and found it. What a strange show - it shows they obviously think (probably quite rightly) that India is a very big part of the company going forward.

What I noticed:

The big guys trained by Great Khali were possibly worse than GK - that's saying something. They tried doing the old Andre the Giant/Jimmy Snuka spot with Rey Mysterio but it looked awful

The woman that tagged with Charlotte Flair was so green they may have as well played a game of snooker on her.

I really like the idea of Jeet Rama but they essentially jobbed him out in five minutes or so to AJ Styles who seemed to have no idea of how to work with him. I was picturing Jeet Rama vs William Regal over 15 minutes - that would have been something. Rama was great on the mat and with his throws but his punches were awful (the camera pulled right away when he was throwing them) and his selling was all over the shop - clutching his face after taking a shoulder bump.

Each Indian wrestler also cut the exact same promo - the living the WWE dream one, which I personally hate.

I think they really need to train the new talent in the nuances of pro-wrestling - none of the Indian wrestlers seemed to have it.

I thought it was a confused and disjointed show. Then again, I'm not the target audience - it might have gone over a treat in India.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cleavy remember when you said Garza being engaged on NXT, and then hitting on women on raw is 2 different universes?

Do you consider the same thing with raw and sd? On the SD universe Lacey is married and has a daughter (who was in the front row taking part in storylines a year or 2 back), and the raw universe she's with a 71 year old man.

I guess it's possible? but that's too creative for them

Awesome episode of Smackdown, the women’s stuff was all pretty boring but majority of it was great.

Yep, was a great episode.
Enjoyed the main story progressing throughout the night from first segment to last.
The Big E and Apollo Crews feud has been fantastic too, and is only just heating up.

Think it’s obvious now that it’ll be Reigns vs. Edge at WrestleMania.
Looking forward to the Seth Rollins and Cesaro feud they are teasing.

Yep, was a great episode.
Enjoyed the main story progressing throughout the night from first segment to last.
The Big E and Apollo Crews feud has been fantastic too, and is only just heating up.

Think it’s obvious now that it’ll be Reigns vs. Edge at WrestleMania.
Looking forward to the Seth Rollins and Cesaro feud they are teasing.

Was hoping Cesaro would win the chamber and get the match with Roman , it may happen but probably more leaning towards Owens winning and getting a final shot given they are setting up Rollins vs Cesaro.

Would love to see Tamina join Roman and co. after WM and have a small run. Shes not as good as she once was athletically but i think that it would be a good fit for her to just brutalise the other women.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If they go with Rollins vs Cesaro it will be the show stealer give them 30 mins. Nothing else on the card will come near it in the ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back