WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

honestly I never really notice the leg slapping. either that or I'm not actively looking for it.

The only real time I recall it being brought to my attention was Ciampa doing the leg slap when doing a running boot to Angel Garza's pants in NXT. Mainly because so many people on twitter etc said how dumb it was.

honestly I never really notice the leg slapping. either that or I'm not actively looking for it.

The only real time I recall it being brought to my attention was Ciampa doing the leg slap when doing a running boot to Angel Garza's pants in NXT. Mainly because so many people on twitter etc said how dumb it was.
Randy Orton does it all the time with the punt

Another horrible episode of RAW. Don’t want to see Shane McMahon wrestling at mania. FFS they had Guluk Ricochet and Retribituion on main event but had 2 or 3 Shane segments.....

Gave away another Drew/Sheamus match and the AJ vs Orton had no feel to it.

Dont like the Orton / Bliss stuff.

AJ is lost at the moment. They need something meaningful for him.

The entire RAW brand and roster is so flat , every single week RAW feels the same. There’s no one you really have to tune in for and the ones that you want to see like Drew or AJ for example it’s not that exciting because the rest of the roster is meh.

Where is Keith Lee?

Come on now why do we want him on the show when we can have two near complete repeat matches of last Monday, Shane and Braun talk through two separate segments at two seperate times about um.... stuff and Charlotte, Mandy and Dana have an equally awkward and fake looking backstage interview? :drunk:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another horrible episode of RAW. Don’t want to see Shane McMahon wrestling at mania. FFS they had Guluk Ricochet and Retribituion on main event but had 2 or 3 Shane segments.....

Gave away another Drew/Sheamus match and the AJ vs Orton had no feel to it.

Dont like the Orton / Bliss stuff.

AJ is lost at the moment. They need something meaningful for him.

The entire RAW brand and roster is so flat , every single week RAW feels the same. There’s no one you really have to tune in for and the ones that you want to see like Drew or AJ for example it’s not that exciting because the rest of the roster is meh.

Would love AJ turn face and have THB go after him.

He gets a shot at the Tag Titles at Mania and needs a partner, spends the next 3 weeks calling out Samoa Joe while getting beat down by THB every week.

Joe rips the headphones off goes nuts and the Tag Title Match is on at Mania.

Come on now why do we want him on the show when we can have two near complete repeat matches of last Monday, Shane and Braun talk through two separate segments at two seperate times about um.... stuff and Charlotte, Mandy and Dana have an equally awkward and fake looking backstage interview? :drunk:

He is injured

But your right RAW has been rubbish, THB has been the best thing on there for a while now, beyond Drew and Lee before he was injured there isn't anything to be excited about AJ is in no mans land , and a lot of the talent has nothing interesting about them right now.

But your right RAW has been rubbish, THB has been the best thing on there for a while now, beyond Drew and Lee before he was injured there isn't anything to be excited about AJ is in no mans land , and a lot of the talent has nothing interesting about them right now.

Vince can't book a show (in fairness no one could for 3 hours) to save his life. Only reason SD can be decent is greater creative control for Reigns (and therefore Heyman) and Bryan. Generally don't bother with Raw and only did last two weeks as had work off.

Vince can't book a show (in fairness no one could for 3 hours) to save his life. Only reason SD can be decent is greater creative control for Reigns (and therefore Heyman) and Bryan. Generally don't bother with Raw and only did last two weeks as had work off.

Don't watch it, not worth it.

Smackdown on the other hand is great best show out there possible

I don't watch impact but if I had to rank them in enjoyment I get or ability to not fast forward most of it would be

Smackdown
Dynamite
NXT

Daylight
RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back