WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have Roman win the Tag belts with Jey Uso and show Jimmy how its done.

Just builds more to the story line.
And have roman hold both tag belts. Say something along the line you needed me to win them so I hold them both blah blah blah.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bret Hart A&E biography

Really enjoyed it

The ending tugged the heart strings great to see Brett in a happy place enjoying retirement with his family after all the highs,lows and tragedies through his life and career

Last 3 or 4 have been pretty good after wishy, washy and inconsistent first few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shayna getting a push?

edit- just saw it on youtube what the hell are they doing with Shayna? wasting her talents running from a doll. come on WWE she's a badass female wrestler give her a title push ffs
I dont know how you're sitting there with shayna what do we do with this mma fighter? Let's have her feud with someone she would snap on half in real life than have her run away from a doll like we are doing bad b grade movies.

Aussie wrestler and ex Australian Survivor player Matty Wahlberg makes his debut on WWEs 205 live this Thursday.

His new name.... Grayson Waller.
Tough start!!

Aussie wrestler and ex Australian Survivor player Matty Wahlberg makes his debut on WWEs 205 live this Thursday.

Tough start!!

The bad - it's way to close to Braden Walker for my liking.

The good - at least he's got a name. Sexton/Vink(/Modra) has been over there for nearly 3 years and still doesn't have one.

Tough start!!

Why does WWE have to change the name of every new wrestler? I don't want to sound like an old fart (I am though) but back in the 80s, wrestlers would come in and keep the name they used. Paul Orndorff, Roddy Piper, Junk Yard Dog, Greg Valentine, Ricky Steamboat, Ted Dibiase, Hacksaw Jim Duggan et al - all taken in the WWF expansion but they all kept their names. I don't get why they need to have a new name - particularly one as lame as Grayson Waller. Given Wahlberg has some element of fleeting fame from Survivor, why would you break that link?

Why does WWE have to change the name of every new wrestler? I don't want to sound like an old fart (I am though) but back in the 80s, wrestlers would come in and keep the name they used. Paul Orndorff, Roddy Piper, Junk Yard Dog, Greg Valentine, Ricky Steamboat, Ted Dibiase, Hacksaw Jim Duggan et al - all taken in the WWF expansion but they all kept their names. I don't get why they need to have a new name - particularly one as lame as Grayson Waller. Given Wahlberg has some element of fleeting fame from Survivor, why would you break that link?

trademarking.

Australian Survivor--- that's almost a non existent link to the WWE, they barely even referenced when Ashley Massaro & John Morrison appeared on the US version.

Samoa Joe may be coming back. Was at performance centre apparently this week. Talk they want alistier black back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back