WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bar was shot in the back off the head and buried under concrete years ago.

No—- The Bar is a tag team that split up because both men are better as singles performers

Hot crowd for the Lashley/Orton match, don't care for the title change though.

Reaction when Omos smashed 4 people in that tag match.
EnlightenedLastingBighornedsheep-max-1mb.gif

Weird to pretend that doesn’t have an impact.

Don’t worry this is the same person who sooks about “trolling” in the other thread but is a regular in the WWE thread doing just that.

Mondays NFL game was a ripper too going into OT.
Ratings in US for the Thursday night games at a 6 year high so it would of had a major impact.

Surely Kofi and Woods get the tag titles setting up New Day vs Bloodline at Survivor Series. They and Uso's have had some excellent matches, add Big E and Roman and this could rival the Shield vs Wyatt family matches we've had.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it was an improved RAW that is for sure. Look at the positives with AEW signing some good free agents and getting the buzz and more eyes there is no doubt it has shaken WWE up. The Big E title win and obvious they have cleared the decks of NXT. With the draft coming up now is the time for a complete refresh and you would imagine a lot of NXT talent now on the main roster.

If they go full steam ahead and have the likes of KOR, Knight, Dunne , Joe on the main roster in matches/ good spots rather than your Elias, Ryker types its going to be a good thing.

IF they get the draft right it could be much improved. Some on SD don't get enough air time due to time constraints and others on RAW get to much time/repetitive because of the lack of depth.

I’ll preface this by saying they struggle to write 1 good show on a lot of occasions, but I’ve always wondered why with all the roster depth, that they don’t make more of the Main Event and Superstars shows.

Easy to tape before the main shows, and all you’d need is one big name a week to appear. Promote the talent not featured on that RAW/SD and expand on storylines.
At least adds good content and an extra selling point for the Network/Peacock.

I’ll preface this by saying they struggle to write 1 good show on a lot of occasions, but I’ve always wondered why with all the roster depth, that they don’t make more of the Main Event and Superstars shows.

Easy to tape before the main shows, and all you’d need is one big name a week to appear. Promote the talent not featured on that RAW/SD and expand on storylines.
At least adds good content and an extra selling point for the Network/Peacock.

They have had some quality matches on with Ricochet and Ali not long ago but no real reason to watch it. Some years ago they had some impressive moments like Cesaro swinging The Great Khali.

They have had some quality matches on with Ricochet and Ali not long ago but no real reason to watch it. Some years ago they had some impressive moments like Cesaro swinging The Great Khali.
Main Event is completely disconnected from anything, just like 205Live. Add some storylines instead of 2 cold 4 minute matches, take a minute to promote these shows on Raw and NXT.

If they pumped some of this stuff up with publicity on the main shows, and even had a top draw star on occasionally, if even only for a squash match. Just a wasted opportunity with all the roster depth.

I’m probably one of the few that enjoyed Bobby Lashley’s reign as champion. I think he made the title stand out a bit more. So I’m a bit indifferent to Big E winning it. It’s nice seeing some one new winning it, but if it’s going to be a decent title reign, I’d love for him to get rid of the new day gimmick and become more serious and a bit more of a bad arse, rather than throwing pancakes and dancing with unicorn horns.

If the new day stuff continue, hopefully it’s a short reign, and somebody like a Cesaro wins it, where they can make the title feel like a big deal with quality matches being associated with it.

I’m probably one of the few that enjoyed Bobby Lashley’s reign as champion. I think he made the title stand out a bit more.
Agreed. Bobby has been a fantastic champ unfortunately stuck on a largely unwatchable show. But he and MVP have been great.
So I’m a bit indifferent to Big E winning it. It’s nice seeing some one new winning it, but if it’s going to be a decent title reign, I’d love for him to get rid of the new day gimmick and become more serious and a bit more of a bad arse, rather than throwing pancakes and dancing with unicorn horns.

If the new day stuff continue, hopefully it’s a short reign, and somebody like a Cesaro wins it, where they can make the title feel like a big deal with quality matches being associated with it.
Massively disagree. Not every champ has to be "serious bad arse", makes things boring if they're all the same.

Big E is as popular as he is because of who he is. Same goes for the New Day.

Look back to Kurt Angle - hilarious and goofy outside of the ring (for large stretches of his career) but serious and dominant inside the ring. And it worked!

The second generation stars they showed off yesterday in NXT 2.0 were impressive, minus the names given to them. Bronson looks like he could be a huge star.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree. Bron Breaker is a terrible name. Just call him Rex Steiner FFS. He is a spitting image of his Dad (and jacked like his uncle) so just embrace the legacy. Everyone who watches knows who he is anyway.

Agreed. Bobby has been a fantastic champ unfortunately stuck on a largely unwatchable show. But he and MVP have been great.

Massively disagree. Not every champ has to be "serious bad arse", makes things boring if they're all the same.

Big E is as popular as he is because of who he is. Same goes for the New Day.

Look back to Kurt Angle - hilarious and goofy outside of the ring (for large stretches of his career) but serious and dominant inside the ring. And it worked!

Kurt Angle was brillant inside the ring. Part of the goofiness and comedy outside of it, was his ability to make himself look serious while he was doing it. So you was laughing at his expense, which is where he pulled off the 2 roles.

Big E does has a lot of charisma, his work as Big E Langston in NXT is testament of that. The Big E Langston of NXT and not the New Day Big E is the one I want to see holding the strap. The New day comedy is just for merchand use purpose. It’s designed for 6 year olds, that think it’s funny. It’s not for me personally, as I don’t get the humour to it. I just find it annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back