WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smackdown going for 2.5 hours next week.
Is Vince trying to push Smackdown to a 3 hour show?
can Smackdown get a win over AEW’s B show, because AEW’s A show beat his C show?
Will another Brock, Roman confrontation be more popular than a CM Punk match?
Is this Vince suddenly realising that AEW is now competition?

Going to be interesting next week.

Smackdown going for 2.5 hours next week.
Is Vince trying to push Smackdown to a 3 hour show?
can Smackdown get a win over AEW’s B show, because AEW’s A show beat his C show?
Will another Brock, Roman confrontation be more popular than a CM Punk match?
Is this Vince suddenly realising that AEW is now competition?

Going to be interesting next week.
CM Punk’s matches aren’t very popular unopposed, so against a loaded Smackdown will be interesting.

Shits me that possibly the best card for 12 months will be at Crown Jewell it's such a joke of a PPV.

Crowd obviously sucks and it's a huge let down.

Roman vs Brock should be a Royal Rumble type PPV

The triple threat match for the women's title will be epic and they probably have to be covered head to toe infront of these fukwits.

Edge vs Rollins in a HIAC seriously can't believe it's at this PPV.

KOTR should have been a network special.

Shits me that possibly the best card for 12 months will be at Crown Jewell it's such a joke of a PPV.

Crowd obviously sucks and it's a huge let down.

Roman vs Brock should be a Royal Rumble type PPV

The triple threat match for the women's title will be epic and they probably have to be covered head to toe infront of these fukwits.

Edge vs Rollins in a HIAC seriously can't believe it's at this PPV.

KOTR should have been a network special.

or they could have taped qualifiers as a network exclusive, to set up the final 8. (although given the 2 women's matches were less than 3 mins each, and the 2 men's matches were 8-12 min, clearly it's not a priority and they're just paying lip service to the concept.)

or they could have taped qualifiers as a network exclusive, to set up the final 8. (although given the 2 women's matches were less than 3 mins each, and the 2 men's matches were 8-12 min, clearly it's not a priority and they're just paying lip service to the concept.)

Since selling to peacock they have really dropped the ball on what the Network offers.

KOTR would have been a great place to show this stuff still could have had the matches at Raw and Smackdown just as dark matches with a different backdrop etc.

Get rid of Extreme Rules and have a 32 man (and 16 woman) tournament and have the semis + final on a King of the Ring PPV.

I remember on the 2002 King of the Ring dvd in the extras area you could see the finishes of the TV matches leading up to the ppv, thought it was pretty neat.

Yep they dropped the ball big time on this. First off I don’t get how the last winner wasn’t automatically apart of the bracket or even “King “ Nakamura.

Cesaro vs Balor in round one what a balls up, could have been a semi final or final.

Originally I thought it was Zayn or Jinder winning it but changed my mind and reckon they will have Balor win it due to the switch over after the way he lost to Reigns. Balor vs Jinder in the final, won’t get Kofi v Woods.

Probably exacerbated by Vince taking full control of NXT and ******* up all the ex-NXT talents . Last I saw, Paul looked crestfallen.

When did this happen? I don't really watch wwe anymore but still watch the next takeovers with my son and there's been a noticeable deterioration in the quality over the last year or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWE made a top 10 King of the Ring winners rankings show.

10. King Corbin
9. The Macho King Randy Savage
8. King Sheamus
7. King Kurt (Angle)
6. Edge
5. Brock Lesnar
4. Triple H
3. Bret Hart
2. Stone Cold
1. King Bookah!

Where the * is the King of Harts Owen Hart?? He owned that character, brilliant heel run in 94/95.

It always had guys over 205.
People that were a few pounds above the limit yes, but they had storylines of those guys losing weight to get a title shot. Now it's people way over the limit, as much as 400 pounds having matches for no reason.

Usos being on RAW last week made sense.

This is ridiculous, and just like the reforming of the Hurt Business team for no other reason than for Goldberg to squash (and still remains lazily unexplained), they are clearly only here to just by chance to make a tag match, with the old cliche "upcoming opponents having to team together".

Wwe booking is just so tired and stale

Edit: oh look, they are in a tag match against Big E and Drew.
Would have loved to have seen a twist in the same old stale booking and Big E (or Drew) say "nup"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back