WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fine with Sami because I didn't watch his segments but the last two weeks made me remember that I don't like the guy.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out mate.

My prediction from last week came true but not in the way I expected it to. So now we get Brock vs Roman at Day 1.

down since Day 1-ish... ;)

Kevin Owens is leaving yet he's going to be in the main event of RAW against Big E in a cage match. Would have thought he'd be taken off TV.

they have to promote his involvement in the WWE Title 3 way match vs Big E at Day 1. But if he's leaving, he's probably taking the fall. Then you can do Big E vs Rollins at/between Rumble and Mania., I guess.

down since Day 1-ish... ;)

they have to promote his involvement in the WWE Title 3 way match vs Big E at Day 1. But if he's leaving, he's probably taking the fall. Then you can do Big E vs Rollins at/between Rumble and Mania., I guess.
Still weird that he's in the title match to begin with. Win or lose, he's in main events. Almost makes it look like WWE are working with AEW.

Has there been any confirmation he is leaving?
Nope, still running down his deal which ends Jan 31st. Him and the bucks have been teasing on twitter that he's "almost there". Some people in this thread might know more about Sami Zayn's situation, I haven't read anything about him.

Nope, still running down his deal which ends Jan 31st. Him and the bucks have been teasing on twitter that he's "almost there". Some people in this thread might know more about Sami Zayn's situation, I haven't read anything about him.

What ridiculous and unrealistic (even for wrasslin) booking/writing.

Matches never start after a guy is beat down and can’t stand up, let alone title matches.. The only exception is when they get back up and say bring it on, with the ref trying to talk them out of it.
What “sport” would allow a match to start under these circumstances? It’s not even like is a Uber face and evil management in this case..

But this just made Brock look like a dick and an idiot. The whole “he’s disrespecting Roman” is so stupid. Why wouldn’t Brock at least come out and destroy Roman straight after?
Smackdown has turned to garbage since the draft - rest of the ep was 100% fast forwardable.

Kinda works for Sami's conspiracy against him gimmick , can see that being used next week to get him in the title match at Day so he can eat the pin.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

well that's not good...

Wow. Not good at all.

And I was originally hoping he would win the battle Royal and enter some sort of program with Reigns. Seemed to be gaining some momentum and is generally always over, despite long periods of doing nothing.

well that's not good...
As messed up as it sounds i hope it's either fatigue or injury rather than him having the flu or covid sharing a ring with anyone let alone Reigns and wouldn't want him falling off the wagon.

Edit: Possible work for a new gimmick he pitched

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, cage matches use to be the culmination of a heated and bitter feud.

Now they randomly open RAW with zero promo or hype, for a non title match before the same guys face off in a title match 2 weeks later..

Wheres the logic or explanation behind this?

Now a triple threat steel cage match for the title would have been epic, but that’s not what this is.

Lol, cage matches use to be the culmination of a heated and bitter feud.

Now they randomly open RAW with zero promo or hype, for a non title match before the same guys face off in a title match 2 weeks later..

Wheres the logic or explanation behind this?

Now a triple threat steel cage match for the title would have been epic, but that’s not what this is.

Totally agree. It's getting worse. Soon they'll be every other week. Really looking forward to Mansoor vs Madcap Moss in a cage.

What's worse are the themed PPV's, especially Hell In A Cell. Now we get Lashley vs Woods on Raw, and even HIAC matches ending in DQ.

I'll give Zayn some credit, this conspiracy theory gimmick is good, but it's not one that belongs in the main event, it's a lower Midgard comedy gimmick, and it works in that position. I think WWE are trying to keep Sami by giving him a short term main event push, but why? Why do they want to keep him? Genuinely what value does he add to WWE? i just think it's a statement on the SmackDown roster that they have to fall back on Sami Zayn of all people for a short term feud.

So AEW can't get him

will he be released before he gets there?

As sad and humorous as that question is, it's reflective of where most WWE fans thoughts on the company lie these days.

They need to either get the sale done, or get the Vince/Kevin/Johnny show out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back