WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to News.com, John Cena made Nikki sign a 75 page document before she moved in to his house and informed her she was a guest.

No wonder they broke up.
That is hilarious if true. I mean its ****ed up, but * its funny.

Reigns is easy to hate.

Woeful seller. No ring psychology. No conditioning. Botches. No charisma.

Mic skills have improved but can't carry a match to save his life - needs to be carried.

Despite all this seeing he is the Rock's cousin and has a big body Vince sees stars while the Universe sees otherwise.

Needs a haircut and to change his look and embrace the hate - go corporate (Authority) FFS

Don’t know if it’s been said. Bruno Sammartino died earlier today. Hopefully his record title reign will be intact

Smackdown just became the A show.

The BAR, Sanity and the Good bros wow the Tag divison is stacked.

Miz, Joe, Jeff are all good mid to main event talent.

only thing is i dont get is what they see in Big Cass i know vince has a hard on for 7 ft ripped men but cmon the dude is straight terrible.

Yep straight swap Balor for Cass!

Smackdown just became the A show.

The BAR, Sanity and the Good bros wow the Tag divison is stacked.

Miz, Joe, Jeff are all good mid to main event talent.

only thing is i dont get is what they see in Big Cass i know vince has a hard on for 7 ft ripped men but cmon the dude is straight terrible.

Hopefully now they split the Bar up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reigns is easy to hate.

Woeful seller. No ring psychology. No conditioning. Botches. No charisma.

Mic skills have improved but can't carry a match to save his life - needs to be carried.

Despite all this seeing he is the Rock's cousin and has a big body Vince sees stars while the Universe sees otherwise.

Needs a haircut and to change his look and embrace the hate - go corporate (Authority) FFS

Still better then quite a Few on the WWE Roster and Quite a Few Marks overrate some WWE Talent

I reckon it would be tough for Roman going out as a face every week and getting booed out of the building I’d bet he’s begging for a heel turn

I liked Reigns in the Shield because it was a group act that had good matches. I'm even a bit meh on singles Ambrose. Rollins is the real star of the 3.

Singles Reigns that gets shoved down our throats, acts like SuperCena 2.0, has one of the worst Mania main event matches ever vs Lesnar, (Also throw in him letting the company down by taking drugs and getting suspended) is like a completely different person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back