WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All they had to do was make Reigns a silent badass, like he was in the shield. Build him up through the midcard before winning the rumble a year later than when he actually did, by then the crowd's thirst for D Bryan would be gone as he would have "retired" by then. Turning Roman into a smug, arrogant prick is probably the only thing that will save him but I don't see Vince turning him as he's in the line of thinking that any reaction is a good reaction.

All they had to do was make Reigns a silent badass, like he was in the shield. Build him up through the midcard before winning the rumble a year later than when he actually did, by then the crowd's thirst for D Bryan would be gone as he would have "retired" by then. Turning Roman into a smug, arrogant prick is probably the only thing that will save him but I don't see Vince turning him as he's in the line of thinking that any reaction is a good reaction.

That is exactly what saved The Rocks career, but I don't see Vince pulling the trigger regardless of how much it would benefit Roman.

Turning Roman into a smug, arrogant prick is probably the only thing that will save him but I don't see Vince turning him as he's in the line of thinking that any reaction is a good reaction.
That won't save him. He is already a smug arrogant pruck by calling himself "the big dog" and referring to the ring as "my yard" and he still gets booed out of the building.

I heard hhh say that exactly , that any reaction is a good reaction and the crowd being so vocal means they are engaged and involved with what’s going on ..

Crowd should have walked out before mania main event

I heard hhh say that exactly , that any reaction is a good reaction and the crowd being so vocal means they are engaged and involved with what’s going on ..

Crowd should have walked out before mania main event

Exactly. Triple H also said that there’s no point in turning Reigns because he’s already the biggest heel they have, and if people are going to pay money to see him get his ass kicked, then that’s what counts.

See: Braun Strowman.

That is exactly what saved The Rocks career, but I don't see Vince pulling the trigger regardless of how much it would benefit Roman.

Well Vince does not have WCW as Competition like when Rock Turned Heel.

Agree Vince be happy with any Reaction as long as he gets $$$$$ out of you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back