WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week's Raw was taped after yesterday's episode. Same thing happening with SmackDown today.

Next week's Raw was taped after yesterday's episode. Same thing happening with SmackDown today.

yup and already seen the results, saves me fast forwarding through the episode...

maybe this new direction won't take effect until 2019!

[QUOTE="Unknown Identity, post: 59137483, member: 93008"When Ambrose issued an open challenge, without any announcement if EC3's music hit, it would have got a huge pop. Instead they telegraph it and show a quick TV graphic that he's coming to Raw, now when he actually does show up it won't have the hype it could have had.[/QUOTE]

Agree. Would rather him Show up as a Surprise and not Telling us Before Hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rusev wins the US title

Finally Nakamura drops the US title, a poor championship reign.

good for Rusev. Aside from winning the Rumble, Nakamura's main roster run hasn't lived up to the hype.

That SD was a look in the right direction too. Andrade and Ali are really good and deserve to be featured.. so do Gallows and Anderson. That was a really good episode actually. Not sure if others think the same? The crowd didn't really get around them enough to warrant more of that in WWE's eyes I'm worried.

Even getting Sanity involved was cool.

good for Rusev. Aside from winning the Rumble, Nakamura's main roster run hasn't lived up to the hype.

WWE Destroyed Nakamaura with all his WWE TItle Losses espically to Jinder. Probably go back to NJPW when his Contract Ends

[QUOTE="Unknown Identity, post: 59137483, member: 93008"When Ambrose issued an open challenge, without any announcement if EC3's music hit, it would have got a huge pop. Instead they telegraph it and show a quick TV graphic that he's coming to Raw, now when he actually does show up it won't have the hype it could have had.

Agree. Would rather him Show up as a Surprise and not Telling us Before Hand[/QUOTE]

Hope they have a plan for him because he is boring as *.

So it looks like we are getting the obligatory December roster top up from NXT to help make up the numbers in both Rumbles.

Hopefully they use EC3 and Nikki Cross better that they have some of the more recent call ups.

I must admit I haven't seen a lot of Lars Sullivan but I'm not overly excited about his call up. He's a big unit but I get the Heidenreich vibes about him.

So it looks like we are getting the obligatory December roster top up from NXT to help make up the numbers in both Rumbles.

Hopefully they use EC3 and Nikki Cross better that they have some of the more recent call ups.

I must admit I haven't seen a lot of Lars Sullivan but I'm not overly excited about his call up. He's a big unit but I get the Heidenreich vibes about him.

Does this mean they'll wheel out Animal, and with Lars we'll get The New Legion? or LOD v3.0? :eek:

Lars Sullivan had a pretty good entrance in NXT with lighting and perspective tricks. Won't be surprised if that's ruined on the main roster. Like Nakamura had his entrance decooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back