WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole called Kofi Big E haha

Boring repeat s**t. I'll buy the Kofi bullshit to a point but when he beats Joe and Orton - nah.
They mixed up two of the black guys in the royal rumble too

Everyone will be on SmackDown. Brand split will end.

Certainly wouldn't be surprising. Two of the top three women on SmackDown are chasing after the women's title on Raw, while two of the top women on Raw have appeared on SmackDown with their tag titles. The SmackDown women's champion has been left with nothing to do.

The Universal Champion appears on Raw once in a blue moon. "The McMahons" are running both shows instead of having separate GMs. PPVs are co-branded.

However, having said that...it was reported a while back that Fox has no interest in cross-promoting with an NBC show, and would therefore want the brand split to continue, which would also be unsurprising. I suspect they haven't come to a decision yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bowski

Club Legend
May 14, 2007
Shenanigan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic
Here's a dumb idea that just came to me.

Mojo Rawley becomes the swerve on the Angle/Corbin Match. Pays off Corbin or is handed the match after Corbin is 'injured'. Mawls Kurt, more intensity than the "Intensity, Integrity, Intelligent" man Kurt Angle.

I'm just trying to think what could possibly be done with this mirror deal, it's hilariously stop/start and on deaths door.

Angle/Joe on RAW tonight. Cool. Don’t give me the brand split s**t it’s a one off and it’s nice
I consider the brand split pretty much dead anyway. I've seen a bunch of guys crossing over every other week.

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham
Angle/Joe was missing one thing...

Red-Siren-Animated.gif

Cena to ambush Corbin backstage at Mania. Cena then takes on Angle.

Good luck to the gals. HHH v Batista as the piss break. Their entrances alone will be 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back