WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like glad they didnt unify the titles but could of had someone better interrupt lol im guessing the exact same thing will happen on SD aswell

Definitely the worst post Mania Raw in a while. Only one debut (yes there has been a heap of call ups lately), a returning mid carder who they randomly showed backstage before an ad break to ruin any surprise and Taker just for the sake of it. Hoping Smackdown trumps Raw again tomorrow.

Think the hands were tied with the shake up next week but I'm all for the bar interrupting. Hopefully they get split up both would be good main event heels for Kofi / Seth to face first up once the shake up is done. Cesaro especially could put on a clinic with both those guys

Think the hands were tied with the shake up next week but I'm all for the bar interrupting. Hopefully they get split up both would be good main event heels for Kofi / Seth to face first up once the shake up is done. Cesaro especially could put on a clinic with both those guys

Hands were tied with the shake up but New Day are fine to talk in on this RAW - they couldn't wait a week for that either?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kofi Kingston is WWE Champion as Daniel Bryan refuses to perform in Saudi Arabia (May 3rd). His reign will be over by Money in the Bank (May 19th). https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/exclusives/exclusive-wwe-will-return-saudi-arabia-may-3

Hands were tied with the shake up but New Day are fine to talk in on this RAW - they couldn't wait a week for that either?

They left Roman Braun Drew off raw, they had lars debut, zayn back and a Wyatt teaser. They couldn't really start any new programs and smackdown will be the same.

They weren't going to bring anyone else up, Roman or the new day weren't turning heel tonight and there was never going to be a clean finish on that match. The bar is the best heel tag team they have by a mile so I can see why they sent them out but they have to have an explanation of why and I am hoping it leads to them going their separate ways to "chase" the gold.

Both aren't losing the belts straight up. Hopefully Cesaro gets that chance to have a good singles run around a heavyweight title picture.

The worst post Mania RAW in a while.

The crowd are getting too obnoxious even for me. **** your beach balls, **** your Mexican waves.

What does it say about Raw when people who travelled a long way to be there are playing with beach balls.

What does it say about Raw when people who travelled a long way to be there are playing with beach balls.
They were doing the Mexican wave during Black and Ricochet's match, two of their faves. And then during the "main event" with the tag match they were onto the beach balls.

It's not like it was happening during the Corbin segment.

You don't know what you're talking about. Must watch him from a mark perspective. Corbin and Wyatt are among the best WWE home-grown talent in recent times. Just because Corbin's character is booked the way it is and he has to wrestle in a suit doesn't mean he's actually bad.
Wyatt is ok, although when he rambles on in his promos for too long it's hard to care about what he says.

Corbin though is terrible. That includes his NXT run. His way of getting heat is to be boring and put everyone to sleep. Just go back to the match with Mysterio last week. People said it was a terrible main event on the go-home to Mania.
Corbin is West Coast Chris Judd next to him. Angle couldn't even run yesterday.
All Corbin does is headlocks and then stands in the middle of the ring while the other guy is down and poses. It's crap.

People don't care about Bray Wyatt's promos because they learned years ago they don't mean anything. Sister Abigail never rocked up. Nobody said "Bray, I know the real truth about the Wyatt Family! And I'm *points at crowd* telling these fans and the world AT SUMMERSHAM!". He resets at the end of each story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back