WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw sounds a lot better, then what it has been. Cesar’s and Roode winning is a bit of a shock, as I thought they would be pushing Alexander and Richochet a lot more. Hopefully for both Roode and Cesar’s, they both get some solid pushing for a change. Hopefully Alexander and Richochet gets their win back next week, just not against Roode and Cesaro though...

Raw sounds a lot better, then what it has been. Cesar’s and Roode winning is a bit of a shock, as I thought they would be pushing Alexander and Richochet a lot more. Hopefully for both Roode and Cesar’s, they both get some solid pushing for a change. Hopefully Alexander and Richochet gets their win back next week, just not against Roode and Cesaro though...

holla holla, tag team match. playa ;)

I found it pretty easy to fast forward through pretty quickly this week. Formulaic TV match after another, Sami and Uso/Revival promo was good. Bray a highlight. I genuinely believe that if they do him right he could be the biggest star on the show.

A lot of the wrestling journos are saying 'Vince wants to make a star in a massive way at MITB', and it had nothing to do with Wyatt. Maybe keep an eye out for Black or Andrade to be included in the match I guess? Always the best part in pro wrestling fandom half the time.. the optimism.

A lot of the wrestling journos are saying 'Vince wants to make a star in a massive way at MITB', and it had nothing to do with Wyatt. Maybe keep an eye out for Black or Andrade to be included in the match I guess? Always the best part in pro wrestling fandom half the time.. the optimism.

tumblr_oxmz4lP5LO1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

I found it pretty easy to fast forward through pretty quickly this week. Formulaic TV match after another, Sami and Uso/Revival promo was good. Bray a highlight. I genuinely believe that if they do him right he could be the biggest star on the show.

Both Alistar Black & Andrade have been moved to the Smackdown roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McIntyre?

Andrade is back on Smackdown? What was the point of him showing up on raw?

It's all about that FOX money.

When FOX heard that Andrade was moved to Raw they requested he go back to Smackdown so he could become the 'Hispanic' star for FOX's Spanish language syndicated channels.

When FOX heard that Andrade was moved to Raw they requested he go back to Smackdown so he could become the 'Hispanic' star for FOX's Spanish language syndicated channels.
WWE should have been running it by Fox before the shakeup happened. Made the raw appearance pointless. Now Aleister Black is on smackdown too despite being confirmed as a raw superstar last week.

WWE had the chance to promote new stars but instead they are going with Charlotte again and presumably will be given the title again at MITB.

Also why are they dumbing down the Women's tag title by having the Iconics lose every match they have been in since winning the titles.

Also why are they dumbing down the Women's tag title by having the Iconics lose every match they have been in since winning the titles.

To further establish them as heels, and make us hate them more when they somehow manage to retain in a title match and gloat afterwards.

WWE had the chance to promote new stars but instead they are going with Charlotte again and presumably will be given the title again at MITB.

The women's division in general has been dumb downed for awhile now. Iconics becoming tag team champions was like shooting after it was already dead.

Fox is 6 months away. Vince changing his mind seems more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back