WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After just recently watching the Bray Wyatt segment on RAW, I’m pretty excited by the possible complexity of this character tweak. Enjoyed all the little clues in the segment. Surely no one believes he’s going to be a kids Tv show host. Loved his preying on the children and/or the signs of a double personality. Could become what Balor/The Demon should of been from the start. Of course WWE will give up on it in 3 weeks

After just recently watching the Bray Wyatt segment on RAW, I’m pretty excited by the possible complexity of this character tweak. Enjoyed all the little clues in the segment. Surely no one believes he’s going to be a kids Tv show host. Loved his preying on the children and/or the signs of a double personality. Could become what Balor/The Demon should of been from the start. Of course WWE will give up on it in 3 weeks

sing along with Wyatt. "he's got the whole world in his hands." ;)

So a wwe poll has the viking raiders as the viking warriors. Rumors that might be changing there name again

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

So a wwe poll has the viking raiders as the viking warriors. Rumors that might be changing there name again

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Wonder of they become that. Then the Warriors, then finally sneak it back to War Machine. Like it always should have been and in NXT too. They're ####ing War Machine. Nothing else. Why they had to play around with it I'll never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These contracts should be illegal. And I think they are if you're brave and willing enough to spend a small fortune in court against WWE who you still may want to work for in the future. Rey Mysterio had a problem like this where a run of injuries meant he was still in WWE years after the contract would've originally finished.

Last edited:

Apparently he deleted a bunch of tweets about being a patient and treated by a Dr Mercy.

All signs point to him being a psych patient, and that Vulture looking thing is named Mercy.

This has huge potential.

Read the name Mercy is paying homage to the former mid 90’s WWF wrestler Maylon Mercy, who’s character Bray is loosely based on

...and there's "Abby the Witch" which is a homage to the Sister Abigail character.

I would think the lead-up vignettes, the use of the chainsaw, and the commentator's reaction to all of it, would make it pretty obvious that he's not "playing it straight" as a whitemeat babyface that has changed his ways.

The problem with this type of villain though (or at least the way it's ptesented) is that it's another "cool heel" type that the fans will actually like and support, rather than hate and want to see get his arse kicked.

Still getting paid while physically unable to wrestle, which wouldn't have happened 25-30 years ago.

Not full pay, if any, while sick and the wrestler buys their own healthcare. Vince McMahon ran WWE 30 years ago. What a coincidence!

Last edited:
I would think the lead-up vignettes, the use of the chainsaw, and the commentator's reaction to all of it, would make it pretty obvious that he's not "playing it straight" as a whitemeat babyface that has changed his ways.

The problem with this type of villain though (or at least the way it's ptesented) is that it's another "cool heel" type that the fans will actually like and support, rather than hate and want to see get his arse kicked.
And the other problem is Mummies calling in saying how scary it is. Can't have that now. They might stop buying their kids merch.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8703F using Tapatalk

Not full pay, if any, while sick and the wrestler pays for their own healthcare.

Vince McMahon ran WWE 30 years ago. What a coincidence!

That's how it works everywhere in the wrestling business RE: healthcare. If he was on the indies and not taking bookings while injured, he wouldn't be getting paid at all...

No it really doesn't. WWE only works like this. When you said "Still get paid", you knew that isn't true.

Well, they do still receive pay when injured. It's not the same as what they get when they're working, but that's the terms of their agreement, and they know this going in.

Indy workers get nothing if they miss dates due to injury. They don't get any healthcare plan unless they pay for their own insurance, either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back