WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Vince can you kindly go off into greener pastures or someone give him the Old Yeller treatment.

FMD! Stale, boring, dafaq booking.

Main event excellent. Though the point of a new champ losing 24 hours after is?

The other 2.5 hours not so good. I like Seth and Becky but FFS this is wrestling not Y&R or the bold and the Beautiful.

AJ probably turning heel with the Club before they leave for somewhere where they'll be booked better.

I was really hoping that after AJ kicked Gallows and Anderson out from ringside, Gallows and Anderson would return with Finn Balor and the 3 of them would beat up AJ, but I knew that would’ve been far too good to be true.

Balor being a heel leader would be money (as already proven), and the Coup De Grace would such an incredible heel finisher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, not a single mention of Undertaker showing up randomly, on here.. why? Why would he come out to save reigns for any other reason than for Vince to regain some lost ground and continue to push Reigns as headline act..

The old bastard can’t even show for Mania, but turns up for blood money and a random raw to push a random ppv. They’re in trouble imo

(Edit, sorry there were 2 wtf posts about him turning up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back