Status
Not open for further replies.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Vic Joseph? He's quite underrated. The problem is that WWE (Vince) wants all the next-in-line commentators to be Michael Cole clones.

Yeah man I really rated him actually. Just a natural commentary voice. Almost like I was watching a 1pm NFL game or the UFC. Really hope they get around him. Cole needs to and might move on to a producing commentary role and maybe Corbin will just work with Cormier on Smackdown.

Yeah man I really rated him actually. Just a natural commentary voice. Almost like I was watching a 1pm NFL game or the UFC. Really hope they get around him. Cole needs to and might move on to a producing commentary role and maybe Corbin will just work with Cormier on Smackdown.

If you watch the behind the scenes shows on the Network like Breaking Ground, he already has a producing commentary role.

Sounds like 205Live will be cancelled in October, either that or they'll move it to another time slot on the network.

Maybe the Cruiserweight title and division could move to NXT to help fill the 2 hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back