WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth is this DB-Roman s**t ??

Bring a lookalike in last week , then show footage of the roman incident backstage but i couldn't tell if that was Rowan or the lookalike :drunk::drunk::drunk:
If the looalike was bullshit they didn't let on

What on earth is this DB-Roman s**t ??

Bring a lookalike in last week , then show footage of the roman incident backstage but i couldn't tell if that was Rowan or the lookalike :drunk::drunk::drunk:
If the looalike was bulls**t they didn't let on

Yeah, they clearly have lost the plot on it.

Bryan’s reaction made literally zero sense. He instantly turns on Rowan, despite there being no way to tell it was him and not the fake guy. Even if Bryan knew it was Rowan getting busted, of course he would maintain its the fake one.

This reeked of last minute Vince script ripping upping.

Bryan did as best he could, but you could tell he had no idea why or what he was suppose to be doing.

"3 hour SDL" in the sense of adding a post-show like it was a real sport.

From this weeks WON: "Kingston vs. Orton and Reigns vs. Bryan are being advertised as the top matches for the October tour of Australia "

I don't recall seeing any advertising. Anyone else?

Serious question. Having never really seen much of it, was the final year or 2 of WCW as bad as WWE has been for the last 5 or so years?
It's 2 different types of bad. WWE now is uneventful and boring, WCW had new world champs every other week and a lot of things (like pole matches) were ***** stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Murphy going to be heel or face?

If it's heel, hurry up and implicate him in the Roman stuff!
He was behind the wheel of the car..!?

Wouldn't even mind a tag team of Bryan and Buddy! With Rowan the muscle.

I was calling that from the beginning. Maybe Bryan fears Murphy now since he realises he can't beat him. Gets him to join the group instead. Although the suspension of disbelief for a bloke like Murphy who is rapidly gaining size being vegan would be a tough one.

Serious question. Having never really seen much of it, was the final year or 2 of WCW as bad as WWE has been for the last 5 or so years?

Nothing interesting ever happens. Its not like they're trying things and failing miserably, like TNA and WCW did, they literally don't give a f**k and are happy to put out a bland, wrestling focused product and only care about 3-4 wrestlers at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back