WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say that Wyatt does win the title.

Who takes it off him? I'm curious to hear peoples best/worse case scenarios.

For me, worst case is Reigns clean.

I can't think of a best case yet which is exciting as a fan. Maybe Black down the line if he is built more convincingly.

Surely the Fiend goes through a good few challengers before a 'real' threat emerges, I'm thinking deluded heels, the odd plucky face, and they all get decimated before some future mega-babyface gets the rub.

Of course, knowing the fed, I wouldn't be shocked to see Rollins win.

Sidenote: Rusev looks like he's in the best nic of his career.

Rollins won't win.

My first thought was someone with that real babyface underdog status like Gargano, but he isn't established enough at all to a larger audience.

Corbin is the new Roman Reigns
Difference is Corbin is a heel and we are supposed to hate him. Reigns was a face we were supposed to be happy he won but wanted to set him on fire instead

It's JD from NY-- I'd be taking that piece of information an absolute grain of salt, he is almost at Vince Russo level of bizarre ranting and hatred of Vince McMahon and the WWE product.

I bet that line came straight from Vince or HHH through Corey's ear.

How much do you want to bet?

Neither Vince or Trips were even at Raw according to reports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent 2 shows back to back..

Somewhat predictable that Brock (or another big name) would return for the first Smackdown on Fox. Can’t see how he doesn’t win.. Not that I have much interest, but that most likely means the champ doesn’t even come to Aus for their upcoming tour (there’s ZERO chance Brock will come).

They still seem lost on what Bryan is doing, with the writers seemingly struggling to undo the weird scene between him and Rowan a few weeks ago. He’s still acting grumpy heel, but he is saying he always tells the truth - and so far, he’s been correct? Boo? Or are they turning him face to help push Reigns again?

Raw was better, the end was epic. s**t just kept happening, beatdown, Kane, fiend mandibal clawing Kane, creepy crawl up to Seth - who absolutely NAILED the “this isn’t happening” reaction, and then finally the looping and skitzing Funhouse graphics and music.. and it just kept going and going, which made it all the more epic!

Wonder what else they’ll pull out for the first Smackdown in Fox? - which here in aus is now at 10am on sat mornings live!

Let's say that Wyatt does win the title.

Who takes it off him? I'm curious to hear peoples best/worse case scenarios.

For me, worst case is Reigns clean.

I can't think of a best case yet which is exciting as a fan. Maybe Black down the line if he is built more convincingly.

Surely the Fiend goes through a good few challengers before a 'real' threat emerges, I'm thinking deluded heels, the odd plucky face, and they all get decimated before some future mega-babyface gets the rub.

Of course, knowing the fed, I wouldn't be shocked to see Rollins win.

Sidenote: Rusev looks like he's in the best nic of his career.
Yea I'm concerned. Can see Roman switching to Raw (Brock and maybe Ronda to smackdown to appease Fox) and feuding with Bray.

Bryan or Samoa Joe switched face to feud with Bray would be miles better. Or if promoted Riddle would be something.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

GLF26_C_20_178--605f06147e22f2f5068df2dee865f447.jpg

GLF25_C_20_415--145156e81705b2df37fabdcd430be209.jpg

5 year old me would have loved the heck out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back