WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's GREAT business to do Brock vs. Cain and Strowman vs. Tyson Fury.

It's TERRIBLE business to do these matches on a short build, and put them on a show that's already paid for by the Saudi government.

Why not actually build and promote these matches over time, and use them to actually sell tickets, and draw a crowd, and bring viewers to their shows, and generate subscriptions for the network? Goes against all logic!

Put them on a special show that isn't already paid for (Crown Jewel) or doesn't traditionally draw/sell well or "sell itself" (Royal Rumble, WrestleMania), and actually see if they draw and give you an unexpected bonus payday!

Use them to bump up business, otherwise, what's the f**king point?!

What's better/easier - Trust Asuka learn more English (or just write promos that accomodate her language ability) and push her further as a single heel, or turn Bailey heel and have her dress and make herself up like Asuka?

they'll stuff it up either way

So not even on TV in Australia?

It will be— Bomberboyokay just made a broad statement that wasn’t fully accurate.

In the US next weeks episode of Smackdown will be on FS1 rather than FOX due to a pre-planned preemption for the World Series baseball.

My post was factually correct

I didn’t say that it wasn’t... I just said that it was a broad statement that only provided part of the information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back