WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sesame Street Fight upcoming

Just waiting for a repeat of when Booker T and Big T (Ahmed Johnson) had a feud over the rights to the letter T back in the glory days of WCW.

For those thinking of attending the live events, Tix are offering a free upgrade, so gold for the price of silver, Silver for bronze etc.

I'll never be able to go watch another WWE live event the same again after somehow getting upgraded to front row at the MCG show last year
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5dad4ceee48ab/20181006_214851.mp4

Edit: not sure if the video worked or I know how to post it properly lol
f2ca865a228b770328cac5b86c3dd4e8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Austin Creed"? When did his name change?

That's his " indy " name

It's also his 'gamer' name - I imagine when he started UpUpDownDown he felt it would make more sense to use a different name to show that it's not in kayfabe, so why not use his name from the indies?

Real good ep of RAW actually. Kind of over that weird draft crap and now getting back into it.

Street Profits obviously they have big plans for them. Main event for their first match very cool.

They're so interested in making new stars which is exciting because it's been like they'll just pretend that they have stars for the past few years. Murphy, Black and the new Latino wrestlers really good.

Shame that it's a 3 hour show as we all know. Would have been such a good show if it was 2 hrs.

Weird that the women weren’t featured at all. Was a pretty great episode from what I watched though. Carrillo looks to have potential, was incredibly smooth in ring, although his promo was pretty rough. Really enjoyed the whole encounter with him and Rollins.

Weird that the women weren’t featured at all. Was a pretty great episode from what I watched though. Carrillo looks to have potential, was incredibly smooth in ring, although his promo was pretty rough. Really enjoyed the whole encounter with him and Rollins.

didn't want to spoil the crowd after they sat through Natalya vs Sarah Logan for Main Event tapings.

Becky Lynch was in LA on an ESPN panel-- while Charlotte, Askua, Kairi Sane & The Iconics are all in Australia.

Which Raw women were left to use?

Brisbane house show:

Daniel Bryan def Harper in the opener after a flying knee - a slow build lovely 15 min match

Daniel Vidot came out and cut a promo in Brissy. Sami Zayn interrupted and the former Brisbane Bronco kicked the **** out of him and hit him with his Samoan Drop/FU type finisher. Little mic skills but damn he looks good.

Iconics v Kabuki Warriors v Fire and Ice - (mostly) damn beautiful women = IIconics did most of the work and the Kabuki Warriors stole it retaining the Women's tag titles after tossing Peyton and Bilie outside with Sonya down and out.

Then, Kofi, Big E and "New Day member for 1 night" Buddy Murphy beat Orton and the Revival in a great 6 man tag - Murphy won with Murphy's Law.

Nakamura beat Ali to retain the IC title with the kinshasa after Zayn interfered in the MOTN - love Ali's work!!!

Charlotte Flair's boobies :grinning::hushed::hearteyes: Bailey ambushed her from behind wearing a hoody before the match - Charlotte has most control and Bayley the cheating **** pinned her with her own two feet on the ropes as leverage. PMSL moment for me was Charlotte ordering around referee Charles Robinson like her Dad did. Making him hold the ropes open when she got in and out of the ring and helping her with her robe so it didn't hit the mat. Hilarious.

And Reigns beat Rowan in a MEH no holds barred street fight after spearing him through a table.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back