WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Punk calls stuff as he sees it instead of sucking on WWEs nuts.

EG: Baron Corbin with that stupid dog seg 2 weeks ago.

Booker T "Corbin is the best heel in the biz!"
Punk "Well that seg sucked ass, Don't you all agree?"
Renee and Paige "......."

fair to say Cesaro needs Sheamus more than the other way around?
Cesaro just needs to be booked strongly instead of being a full blown jobber. That's not his fault, it's WWE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a post-Mania Raw when all these new or returning faces rock up.
They gotta boost the rosters somehow since raw and nxt can't show now.

I really hope people that hated the blue or red universal belt do not like that Wyatt belt. That is one of the worse things I've ever seen

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Only redeeming thing about it for me is that since he wears the belt around his neck for his entrance it will look better than the previous belt. Other than that it's nothing but a merchandise mover.

I really hope people that hated the blue or red universal belt do not like that Wyatt belt. That is one of the worse things I've ever seen

$6500 for that! :eek:

Ok i'm gonna need that Fiend " You can't hurt it " tank top

better jump on that Black Friday sale then

Cesaro just needs to be booked strongly instead of being a full blown jobber. That's not his fault, it's WWE.

you can see the difference with Hager/Swagger as to what a difference a strong booking makes. In the WWE he had the tools but never really had the support behind him. Now he has the support he looks more confident and the role he is in, makes you realise at how under rated he was in WWE.

For his character it suits him. Bray is character driven, so having a belt that’s different makes sense. It’s no different to the Cena belt with the spinner thing.

For his character it suits him. Bray is character driven, so having a belt that’s different makes sense. It’s no different to the Cena belt with the spinner thing.
Still a horrible looking belt. I didn't like the cena belt either. I'm generally big on personal belts myself.

Still a horrible looking belt. I didn't like the cena belt either. I'm generally big on personal belts myself.

I didn't mind Austin's Smoking Skull belt but I guess that has a lot to do with the fact that only Austin held that particular belt and it wasn't on TV for that long.

13382.jpg

Thank * that this personal belt was never seen on TV... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

WWE_Rock_Buller_Front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back