WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What year was when Arnold went in?

Arnold was the 8th member of the "Celebrity Wing" of the Hall of Fame joining big names including Pete Rose, Donald Trump, William "The Refridgerator" Perry & Drew Carey.

2025 Voiceover: "LEGENDARY SUPERSTAR FROM THE HART FAMILY! *hairdryer noise*"

Grab the brass ring.

Shayna Baszler, Asuka, Ruby Riott, Natalya, Liv Morgan, and Sarah Logan will be the six participants in next month's women's Elimination Chamber match. The winner will challenge Becky Lynch for the Raw Women's Championship at WrestleMania 36.

At least they're not trying to kill Kairi Sane again. Baszler & Asuka should be the final 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shayna Baszler, Asuka, Ruby Riott, Natalya, Liv Morgan, and Sarah Logan will be the six participants in next month's women's Elimination Chamber match. The winner will challenge Becky Lynch for the Raw Women's Championship at WrestleMania 36.

At least they're not trying to kill Kairi Sane again. Baszler & Asuka should be the final 2.
I expect Basler to win that

I started watching the Ruthless Aggression TV Show that is on WWE Network and its Quite Interesting so far.

Anyone else watching the TV Series?

I'm planning to watch it tonight, but not sure if I'll be able to handle all the spin and lies/revisionist history.

Hahah this is my favourite

FatherlyEmotionalAxolotl-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back