WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was looking for proper retro ones rather than the PWtees but thanks man.

That extreme site is okay too I've used them before, but again it ends up being like 80 bucks for one tee or over 90 for the two. I guess that's not too bad actually but probably more than I'd like to spend on a wrestling tee with this exchange rate lol.

maybe wait for another sale, might work out cheaper. or if there is a particular design you're after, keep an eye on it in case it moves into the clearance section.

Yeah I was looking for proper retro ones rather than the PWtees but thanks man.

That extreme site is okay too I've used them before, but again it ends up being like 80 bucks for one tee or over 90 for the two. I guess that's not too bad actually but probably more than I'd like to spend on a wrestling tee with this exchange rate lol.

Yeah the downside is they don’t have the deals you get off WWEShop but the no shipping probably works out better.

I buy a few things every 2-3 years to make the most of it. Last year I did half from WWE and half from EW, but with exchange rates these days it’s not really something you can say oh that shirt looks good, let’s get one!

It’s funny I really want a winged eagle title belt, but balk at the price. Should have just bought it when they were in Australia as at 650-700 it’s still about the same price I‘d pay once tax and shipping are added, even when they are on special.

Anyone watching the preview of the new Taker doco? So strange to see Taker just talking normally and out of character

just a reminder that RAW airs at 10am AEST tomorrow, now that daylight savings is no more.
Not sure if what I read is true or not, but apparently this is the last raw for a little while due to new lockdown laws?

Who could have ever guessed that the RAW after Mania would start with a multi-segment match between Liv Morgan and Asuka?

-Jesus Asuka has worked hard the past few shows (ie back to back days at the performance centre). I reckon she’s been on almost every show!

Mustn’t have had anywhere else to be/family to isolate from..

Last edited:
Lol, in what way would Theory and Garza deserve a rematch for the tag titles? I’m pretty sure they are 0 & 2 as a team, and lost clean pretty quickly at Mania. They really did have no one to work with as the performance centre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, in what way would Theory and Garza deserve a rematch for the tag titles? I’m pretty sure they are 0 & 2 as a team, and lost clean pretty quickly at Mania. They really did have no one to work with as the performance centre

I think it's more of a situation of the WWE only having selected talent to use for Raw as it's the last show they taped before the 'shut down' (except for a rumoured Smackdown that may've been filmed somewhere other than the PC). Most talent that isn't based in Florida & not there for Wrestlemania wouldn't have been able to been flown in just for Raw.

I reckon the commentators aren’t commentating live. They are just sitting there, and mouths not moving.
Wait, now I’m certain, they just both laughed at a big kick, but the image showed them sitting there, Phillips flipping through some paper.

Let’s them tie it in with Mania, which wouldn’t have happened at this point (the matches have, but not the show)

Reminds me of Global Warning, where Taz and Cole didn’t even come to Australia, but commentated it like they were right there. Tax was funny to listen to

I reckon the commentators aren’t commentating live. They are just sitting there, and mouths not moving.

Reminds me of WWF Metal. Taped before Raw but commentary done later so they'd talk about what happened on Raw and SmackDown.

Reminds me of WWF Metal. Taped before Raw but commentary done later so they'd talk about what happened on Raw and SmackDown.

So you’re watching Raw??

Or was it just ptrg’s comments??

The WWE did it with Smackdown for years too— where they would re-edit the commentary after they filmed it on Tuesday before it went to air on Thurs or Friday.

Wtf, does this mean Big Show and Drew main evented WM?

Yep—- I almost feel that this was supposed to be seen at Wrestlemania, with the FFH match or the Boneyard match in between Lesnar/Drew & Drew/Big Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back