WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even remember seeing the Undertaker that night. wtf.
I remember me and the boys going bananas doing HHHs entrance drunkenly as he came out.
Only 2 of the 6 of us there were wrestling fans, but I got all the boys dressed up, had AJ, HBK, CM punk (cool official bodysuit thing), HHH, Stone cold (bald cap, shorts, vest and all) and mankind.

I remember me and the boys going bananas doing HHHs entrance drunkenly as he came out.
Only 2 of the 6 of us there were wrestling fans, but I got all the boys dressed up, had AJ, HBK, CM punk (cool official bodysuit thing), HHH, Stone cold (bald cap, shorts, vest and all) and mankind.
Do you remember the Macho Man cosplay guy? He looked like he had the best night

Fantasy booking again but I would be putting forward the idea of; Dominic is at Rey's retirement and Rollins starts to put work in to corrupt him. Draw this out over a few weeks, he's won over by Rollins and joins his stable.

From this you book a Rey vs Dom match as ReyRey tries to win him back, once they inevitably reconcile they can then book a match of Rey+Dom vs Rollins and Murphy or an equivalent for Mysterio's last hurrah. Rey gets to both put his son over in a match and win with him in a fairy-tale finish.

I'm just shocked anyone would want to watch Dominic wrestle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EY6L_ROX0AAzwlS

new go-to reaction image for outlandish posts.
titus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back